ISO Grace from Lodi Chinese Therapy

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows where Grace, from Chinese Therapy in Lodi, went. I miss seeing a big asian girl like her and if anyone knows her whereabouts, please let me know. Thanks.

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by kmxxbadboy
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows where Grace, from Chinese Therapy in Lodi, went. I miss seeing a big asian girl like her and if anyone knows her whereabouts, please let me know. Thanks.
I heard some of the lodi girls are in central new jersey. Try the place in flander, nj or the one in passic park or the one in hackensach These are some of the places girls from the old lodi place have gone. Oh forget the one in ford NJ but it got busted and the girls was arrested so forget that place just hope grace wasn't one of the girls.

Hackensack?

Thanks Biggod. I asked the manager of Lodi today where Grace went and he told me Edison. That's quite a trek for me. Hackensack is more close to home for me. Where is the one in Hackensack located and is it an AMP or non asian? And to break it down even further, is it a Korean place or Chinese place? All info is greatly appreciated. Thanks again Biggod.

biggod

The Rifleman
Re: Hackensack?

Originally posted by kmxxbadboy
Thanks Biggod. I asked the manager of Lodi today where Grace went and he told me Edison. That's quite a trek for me. Hackensack is more close to home for me. Where is the one in Hackensack located and is it an AMP or non asian? And to break it down even further, is it a Korean place or Chinese place? All info is greatly appreciated. Thanks again Biggod.
KMxx

Well since grace when to edison she is at the place that got busted. As far as hackensach it'slocated on johnson ave right off rt 4. the phone number is 201-996-0996. Have fun. BTW it chinese not korean.