ISO - Girl That Drips

I wonder how does it taste? Reading this thread, I'm really curious about this now. I've never been with a squirter and now I'm seriously going to try to find a cute girl that squirts and see how she tastes.

For those who don't believe, I was one of you.
I met a newbie through CL earlier this year who did it.
As we were fking, she started to shoot this liquid all over.
Then she says..."i forgot to mention I squirt" lol.
The girl squirted about 8 different times and throughly soaked the bed. Trust me, it is definitely not urine...and it didn't happen when she orgasmed from oral.
It was only through sex when it would happen. She had to have squirted a total of a half a liter. Unreal. Yet, it was way too real....and awesome.
who is this one? let me know. thanks

I wish I knew where she was. I saw her twice in the summer of 2011. She said she needed the money to go back home to a wedding in Ohio, and she was talking about being close to getting an acting part in a touring company. Ive been trying to reach her ever since. She was a really nice girl so im not surprised if she just did it temporarily.

And to answer the question as to how it tastes....honestly its pretty much like how a teardrop tastes. No smell. A little salty. Not gross at all.