ISO: Corey from CL

No kidding....would love to try that out if she is legit but wanted to get the lowdown first. Haven't seen any on her anywhere. You would figure a booty like that would be the talk of the town. Wonder if BigD has seen it?

Ok...found out a little more from a few CL post responders...

Girl is legit and as pictured.
Full Menu, not just appies, and standard fare applies.

Anyone seen her that can verify or am I on my own on this one?

Huge Haven't seen her yet but was on my possible to do list, I like that juicy ass of hers, and she's busty as well.

If you see her first let us know.:)

Cory has been on my "to do list" for a while as well. Unfortunately I have not been able to get to that area to meet up with her. Her body looks killer, looks like it could be a great time

This mp places ads every day on the jersey CL. A number of girls pictured such as pearl, corey cristiana, passion, destiny etc...
I figured I would give it a whirl and I went to the place last week and saw Faith. A 6.5 face and 5 body. Late 20's or early 30's. From ecuador. $50 before 1:00pm and $60 after 1:00pm.
Table shower given. She touched and roamed a bit.
Went back to the room and she massaged all over. Grabbed her tits and off the shirt came. She said she never did this before. Not very convincing. Next I took off her pants and underwear and I played with the pussy (big lips) while she gave me a hj. I asked for a bj but she refused. Was allowed to take a shower after. I gave her $30 tip. I did not have a cover and maybe I should have brought my own. The location is on border of js and bayonne.
On the way out I saw a 7. Will have to try her next time.

Rokin - Thanks for the information - given todays higher rates, it seems as though the nude handshake is running about 100 - according to your post you paid 80-90 depending on the time of day. Seems decent enough, especially if she let you play with the lips. Is the MP in a safe area? Parking?

meth said:
Rokin - Thanks for the information - given todays higher rates, it seems as though the nude handshake is running about 100 - according to your post you paid 80-90 depending on the time of day. Seems decent enough, especially if she let you play with the lips. Is the MP in a safe area? Parking?
The area was safe and parking was available. It is on jfk boulevard at bayonne jersey city border.
Hopefully I will be going back and I will post