ISO CL Sexy Indian Searching

yo dogcat

Originally posted by dogcat
my first post.
i had the 18year old .very nice,kind of thick but well put together.
ran after 1 cup but it may have been my pets
said she only works a few times a month.i would like to hit it once more.
A few more details about her service, please?
GFE?
BBBJ?
Kissing?

thanks-
jras

Finally met 18-yr Paki gal Tina

I made a donation of 2 Ben Franklins to fianlly see this 18-yr old. It was to have been for an hour, but she stayed about 30 minutes, of which 5 to 10 minutes was wasted by her talking on her cell phone!
Pro: Truly a Pakistani, a Shia Muslim, is 18 - 20, and did seem concerned about giving me a good time. Gave me a CBJ, after trying to make me come in a missionary position.
Con: Body is Good, but face is sub-par or below average! Contraceptive patch was a bit unnerving, obviously having unprotected sex with her boyfriend! Did not seem happy with this profession!
Overall: I would rate the experience a C+ to B-. I will not be seeing her again!
Also, the reason she jumped when seeing the cats/dogs is that in the Islamic world, they frown on cats and dogs, indeed, the popular insult is to call someone a dog!!

She quoted me $.6 at the Q, did you see her in another boro?
Please give up a little bit more detail on the body as what perked my attention about her is that she claims to have massive 36DDD titties and yet states she is slim. True?False, hangers?firm? nipple size?
Thanks in advance for the additional input

Friction

Was at friction/carousel last night.
Saw a really hot Indian dancer. Unfortunately I didn't get to find out how her lap dances were, or if she's amenable to outside consultations, but if desi dancers are your thing, she's certainly worth checking out.