ISO Brooklyn/Bay Ridge in call

Bensonhurst

In Bensonhurst. Call 718-259-1607. See Mary or Christina or Suki. First two are Russian last is Asian $160/hr. A real treat Mary and Christina together 300./hr. Have fun.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
My only warning is that there are a number of operations there which are Transexuals who don't advertise as such. Now, I don't have anthing against Transexuals, I just don't like it when anyone doesn't let you know "what's up".

On another note, since you don't get pics from these operations, make sure you get a detailed description, so you know what to expect. I have heard complaints from a number of sources that the ladies were not as "slim" as they might have expected at a number of different locations.

Originally posted by slinkybender
Transexuals who don't advertise as such. Now, I don't have anthing against Transexuals, I just don't like it when anyone doesn't let you know "what's up".
With tongue in cheek, When did you find out they were transexuals, before, during or after? ;)

Peace out
C

transsexuals

There are so many "shemales" advertising some places--like the back pages of the N.Y. Press and Village Voice--that I thought there must be high demand. Have never tried one though, either intentionally or unintentionally (so far).

Slinky Bender

The "sex" that tends to get discussed on these boards is actually very middle of the road. There are lots of "alternative" hobby-type things which go on that you rarely hear about ( Transexuals, B&D/S&M, GS, etc. ). Some of it doesn't get discussed because the guys who are seriously into it have their own boards and other issues. But the other part to why it doesn't get discussed is becvause guys don't want to be made fun of, shunned, etc. I'd be willing to bet that there are plenty of hobbyists who do see either "alternative" providers ( dungeons, etc. ), transexuals, or ask for "alternative"services ( GS, etc. ) from the "regular" provides who they do see.

There are at least 100 transexuals who make "a living" ( i.e. are not part-timers ) in NYC, which means there are probably thousands of guys who see them at least "once in a while". Of course, when anyone mentions it on one of the boards, you see all sorts of comments, so they clam back up again.

I tried the Bensonhurst spot. The girl was a blond Russian. A bit chubby with a nice face and bad teeth. Overal, it was OK. Any other Brooklyn spots? Maybe Spanish or Black?

Slinky Bender

I've alway been surprised at the lack of discussion about Black incall places in the Bronx ( I don't mean any offense by this, it's just the best description I can come up with ). Now, I have not been to any in many years, but I have trouble believing that they have totally disappeared. There used to be many ( back in the 70's and 80's ), and the market cetainly hasn't disppeared. And I must think that, based on his usual proclivities, that our Mayor won't bother to "clean up" the Bronx in the same way that he has gone after Manhatten ( although I probably shouldn't say that, based on what has happened to all the quickie places in Jackson Heights ).

the Bronx?

slinky,

What do you know about incall places in the Bronx -- Black, Latin, or other? Most of the places I know of are in Manhattan, Queens, or Brooklyn.

Best,

ER

Slinky Bender

That was my point - I now know absolutely nothing, except that I refuse to believe that tehy don't exist. It's just not possible ( in my mind ). Hey, aside from Episodes, we don't hear anything about the quickie houses ( and I will give odds that there are at least 20 opperating in teh 5 boros ). I have been on a lifelong crusade to find an Asian quickie place in C-town ( and I've been led to believe that they do exist ) with no success whatsoever.

A number of years ago, I had been taken to about 5 or 6 of the places you ask about ( mostly in "private houses" throughout the Bronx ), but now, zilch.