Iso a provider/squiter on the island

This has always been a type of fetish for me..Why are squirters so hard to find lol. Every squirter that I've had was a sb from S.A. but i don't see them any more,one has a boyfriend and the other doesnt have a car anymore. I think They're fun to be with especially when the water works are crazy lol. Ive been noticing also lots of providers claim to be squirters but i don't feel like taking the chance with everyone of them and i believe their full of it lol. If anyone had a recommendation on a good one in long island let me know.

Used to be a milf type name of Lonnie Sexy that kept my squirt fetish under control on LI

She sadly retired (or went so under the radar that even a regular can't find her).

Ditto Cory Kay who used to work with Gina Rollins on occasion.

In the event one of us finds someone we can post it here.

The NYSE (new York squirt exchange) if you will

I’ve successfully turned two women in to squirters

Basically fisted them then took my pointer and middle fingers and as fast as a vibrator rubbed the shit out of their clits till they squirted.

Usually start with fist in but it’s out by time they squirted

Both girls never squirted before. Just hard to get them to let you first them to start lol

Sucks that Squiter in general are hard to find. I found one in Brentwood off Craigslist. Like 3 years ago. Only crappy thing she was border sbbw. Big girl. But gave good head, let me pound her out real good and squirt when climax. And cheap. Idk if she just liked my dick but a few times I was saw her she only asked for the room fee. Good times.

Note there is a WoC who posts that she squirts (and a bunch of other stuff) who takes your money then tries to jack you off instead of actually.... Providing. If you search for my posts in the LI section you'll see my "review".

Her last known number is 716-988-1166. She doesn't rob you outright but plays the game like a pro. She got me twice, each time it felt like a completely different person was texting me.

I would rather post here and feel like a fool then have her bamboozle one of my fellows.