Islanders

• Thread starter Deleted member 128262
  • Start date
Problem with the islanders right now is that they’ve played the most games in the league. They’re playing again tonight against the canucks and should win. We (being a rangers fan) softened them up for you.

Teams like Pittsburgh and buffalo have 5 games in hand. And the Isles only have 26-27 games left. I personally think they’ll squeeze in. But then they’re gonna run straight into Boston and get obliterated …..
True ..plus Sorokin kept them in so many games this season.

I am at my frustration point with this team. Was at the game on Saturday. They hesitate taking their shots. Bruins score. Ugh. Then they pull the goalie. Bruins score again. Now losing 2 to 0. I left. Went two weeks earlier against Capitals. Again hesitating taking their shots and lost. At least two weeks ago got to meet Trottier.

The Bruins? They haven't played Boston in over a month. Sabres were on Saturday.
You guys should just be thankful my rangers are wiping the floor with the other teams competing for the wild card.

You guys let buffalo beat you on your home ice and you lose to the blue jackets in a shootout. Yet you’re still clinging onto a wild card spot.

you’re welcome ;)

You guys should just be thankful my rangers are wiping the floor with the other teams competing for the wild card.

You guys let buffalo beat you on your home ice and you lose to the blue jackets in a shootout. Yet you’re still clinging onto a wild card spot.

you’re welcome ;)
OUR Rangers, SteveO - Definitely no NYI fan here. LGR going back to the old Garden with Harry Howell and Andy Bathgate. I almost wouldn't have minded if the Rangers lost to the Panthers the other day if it would keep the Isles from making the playoffs....Having to listen to that 1940 chant for years, this one's for the Islanders: 1983, last cup you'll ever see! :D

I really don’t care if you guys get in. As much as I hate the Isles, I hate the Penguins just as much. I was really pulling and rooting for Buffalo to upset everyone. Too bad the Devils had to spoil the fun.

Impressed with last nights win, I gave them no shot to win in Carolina after the way they played Sunday. Maybe they can get it to a game 7. They still struggle so bad trying to pass and score.