Is Valentine's Day a bad business day for providers?

It would seem so, based on the dearth of posts today. I counted only 13 threads with comments today (not counting this one) since daybreak at 6:00 AM. I assume most members were otherwise occupied with their SO's.

So, that just leaves the unattached guys for providers to service today. I would think that would result in a huge drop in traffic for providers.

Did the day prevent you from hobbying or even posting?

It would seem so, based on the dearth of posts today. I counted only 13 threads with comments today (not counting this one) since daybreak at 6:00 AM. I assume most members were otherwise occupied with their SO's.

So, that just leaves the unattached guys for providers to service today. I would think that would result in a huge drop in traffic for providers.

Did the day prevent you from hobbying or even posting?
Crickets lol

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I texted a friend at 3pm she said she was on her way to Plainview. It's 12:40 and she just said "I'm ready"
She must have walked from Westchester

So, that just leaves the unattached guys for providers to service today. I would think that would result in a huge drop in traffic for providers.......
On a somewhat unrelated comment: when I was "unattached" I had no need for providers as hookups were so easy to get and I had a place to bring them back to and spend as much time (and pops) as I wanted.

pokler

Power Bottom
The mission creep is self evident. First he's back with a few posts here and there. Then he gives me a small rebuke on another thread. Now he starts his own thread and admits to counting comments. I predict B will be back as a mod by Easter.

I don't mind you terming me a "mission creep," but I strongly object to my rebuke being labelled as small. Just ask any of the ladies I've been with.
That said, if I ever come back, I will consider either of those terms as my new tagline.

pokler

Power Bottom
I don't mind you terming me a "mission creep," but I strongly object to my rebuke being labelled as small. Just ask any of the ladies I've been with.
That said, if I ever come back, I will consider either of those terms as my new tagline.
Well at least you used Vaseline for my rebuking.