Is this a scam ? 516-259-4673

Saw an ad last week for phone # 516-259-4673 and inquired about the location. Got a reply back saying it was incall and outcall and asking me what I wanted and how many hours. I never responded back.
Got home today and found a text and a call from someone claiming to be a special agent and telling me to contact them or they wil get an arrest warrant. The phone # is 203 890 0093 (i know it is not in the right format but don't want it to pop up in a web search.
This sounds like something I read before as a scam. Does anyone have a way to check the number ?
Thanks in advance for any help

Saw an ad last week for phone # 516-259-4673 and inquired about the location. Got a reply back saying it was incall and outcall and asking me what I wanted and how many hours. I never responded back.
Got home today and found a text and a call from someone claiming to be a special agent and telling me to contact them or they wil get an arrest warrant. The phone # is 203 890 0093 (i know it is not in the right format but don't want it to pop up in a web search.
This sounds like something I read before as a scam. Does anyone have a way to check the number ?
I'm no legal expert, but I've never heard of any law enforcement agency giving warnings about arrest warrants. The warrant is issued, and they kick down your door and arrest you. Me thinks i smell a scam.

I know someone very close to me and he said the same thing as Iwantagoodhj If it is a legit LE agency they can call asking to talk to you or question you but will not warn or tell you a warrant is issued

Wait it out and see what happens. If they call back tell them that you get a lot of robo calls, calls from India, etc. Plus tell them to identify themselves with badge numbers etc so you can determine if it's a legit call or not.

...... If they call back tell them that you get a lot of robo calls, calls from India, etc. Plus tell them to identify themselves with badge numbers etc so you can determine if it's a legit call or not.
Nope.
If you do that they will infer that there is some doubt in your mind whether or not they are legit. Their goal then will be to continue to call to try to convince you that they are legit.
Do not engage.

Been happening a lot lately. Someone has new software

My friend got one and they spoofed the actual number for a precinct. Don’t be fooled. This is bs

Thanks for the input. The first contact was a text message and voice message. This was followed by a missed call with a spoofed LE agency caller ID a couple of days later.
I did not respond but my heart rate went up each time.

Received same scam call two weeks ago from FBI Agent McKenzy (his spelling, not mine, and with a Spanish accent), first from official FBI NY number then text from 203 890-0093 (out-of-state number). And this is how scam works: Received call from 212 area code which I ignored because I don't know anyone who would call from this area code. Phone immediately buzzed again from same number and again ignored. On third attempt I answered and an individual identified himself as an FBI agent asked me if I was so-and so, and I confirmed my name. He said my number appeared on an individuals phone who was trafficking minors for sex. Call was dropped and I immediately re-dialed it and got NY FBI Office automated voice system. I said to myself, "WTF." Agent called back and chided me for hanging up. I told him call was dropped on his end and before I could utter another word, call was dropped again. Then I immediately received a text from 203 890-0093 informing me, "Arrest warrant have (sic) been issued for your arrest. Agent Mckenzy." Now I'm suspicious and Googled FBI number and learned number is spoofed, and scam is to avoid criminal charges, you can make problem go away for a fee. Now that I know what's going on I called text number and same "agent" answered. He told me we could not talk on this line and he will call me back on official FBI line. When he called he asked me if I wanted to continue interview in Spanish or English? I replied, "This is America. Talk to me in fucking english." He got upset at me for my boorish behavior, but I knew it was a scam anyway so I turned the tables on him. As he began his spiel about how I could wind up in a lot of trouble, but...I cut him off and asked him for his tax ID number. He said, "What?" I repeated, "Your fucking tax ID number?" He started fluttering and told me interview was over and warrant would be issued for my arrest. After he hung up I received another text from 203 area code (Stamford, CT.), officially informing me of my impending arrest. My text reply to him was to bring SWAT team when enforcing warrant and he can go fuck himself. Still waiting for knock on door. Lol.

Footnote: Call is intentionally dropped so you can hopefully redial and connect with official FBI automated voice system. And this prick has a heavy Spanish accent, but an Irish surname.

......Footnote: Call is intentionally dropped so you can hopefully redial and connect with official FBI automated voice system. And this prick has a heavy Spanish accent, but an Irish surname.
Great post — but why are you surprised about Spanish accent but Irish surname — haven't you heard of Irish Salsa Bread?

I'll give this to them — dropping call so you redial is clever.

Be careful if you redial as some of the numbers are international pay per minute scam calls and the try and keep you on the line as long as possible. Since you called them (the scammer), your phone provider can't do much about the charge that can be significant. I never call back for that reason.

I only f**k with them (but I never call back) if I get a call while driving and I have nothing else to do anyway at that time. Best is "We have been monitoring you credit card...." scam. I wait for the scammer to get on the line to waste his time. We he asks "and what is your card #", I reply "Since you have been monitoring my card you already have my card #".

with so so many scam calls, my first instint is to f-around with them, especially the coned fraudsters. no-one is giving you advance notice of your impending arrest. let me say this, however. about 10 years ago i rec eived a phone call at work from an fbi agent, explaining they were going to come down to my place of work if i did not give them more info on an ongoing investigation regarding credit card scams. apparently, when my card was phished, which i reported multiple times, the fbi had an open investigation in place. i had nothing to tell them. my credit card was corrupted, that is all i knew. i hung up on the "agent." sure as shit, 2 REAL fbi agents actually came to my place of employment.