Is there any way to find out who actually gives the most reviews??

I know I try to contribute as often as possible and give the scoop on all the girls I see . Whether it’s Good or bad, it deserves a review. That’s what this board is for.

But I’ve only been on here for roughly 5 to 6 years. Who’s the king of reviews? And even better, who’s the guy who’s been willing to TOFTT and post the most first reviews of providers.

It would be fascinating to see the top 10.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know I try to contribute as often as possible and give the scoop on all the girls I see . Whether it’s Good or bad, it deserves a review. That’s what this board is for.

But I’ve only been on here for roughly 5 to 6 years. Who’s the king of reviews? And even better, who’s the guy who’s been willing to TOFTT and post the most first reviews of providers.

It would be fascinating to see the top 10.
Not sure if there is a way to do it.
For example a lot of my earlier reviews were buried in threads like Horny and on a Budget and the IF and Sanford threads.

But I think @Slinky Bender and some of the old timers would back me on this, I have to be in the top 5 at least all time.

There’s also those of us who were members going back to the early days but had their former IDs removed. I used to post a lot but then I got into an ugly divorce and begged for my profile to be erased as my ex had hired some insane PIs and I was nervous they’d be digging shit up all over the place. Was officially off the site for a good 5+ years.

Sounds familiar. Joined this site 20 years ago and contributed every opportunity I could. After an ugly divorce in 2007, I stayed away from the hobby, focusing more on relationships before realizing that it was no different than marriage. I resumed my p4p activities at a far less frequency since.

There’s also those of us who were members going back to the early days but had their former IDs removed. I used to post a lot but then I got into an ugly divorce and begged for my profile to be erased as my ex had hired some insane PIs and I was nervous they’d be digging shit up all over the place. Was officially off the site for a good 5+ years.
It took 5 years to get divorced?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Having your ID erased is not a common.
You'd be one of the few.

Having your ID erased is not a common.
You'd be one of the few.
Yeah, I know. I do t remember which admin I was asking back then, but they were very understanding and told me if I ever come back, there’s no way it will happen again. So this time around I was a little wiser about which email and ID I chose.