Is Monty's wife cheating? .. and ways to get away with it

.....The pandemic would have killed it anyway since we were both working from home during the lockdown and it would have been impossible to see each other.
Hmmm, so maybe her husband was happy as her libido my have improved and he got to fill in (pun intended) at home for the action she was missing from you.

This is only possible if you have location access turned on. You can allow\limit access of your location to any app.
I have turned it off to all apps(including Google and Google maps) except the food delivery services. With location access on, your news feed start getting local and targeted news.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hmmm, so maybe her husband was happy as her libido my have improved and he got to fill in (pun intended) at home for the action she was missing from you.
Nah, he was fat, impotent and had mental issues, depression, paranoia.
I spoke to her about a year ago and she is miserable as she is still working from home and he won't let out of his site. He was suspended from his job because of his mental issues.

The reason I was able to start the affair was because she was cock starved.

Ill be checking mine as soon as I log off here.
Yikes

I wonder if a divorce lawyer can get the opposing spouse's info?

Legal UG guys? Ideas?
it can be managed or deleted, but takes some work, and also you lose a lot of the convenance to having these gps/apps to begin with. When I got caught with the whole STI thing not once did my wife even mention or demand the need to see where I had been - she took my word that it was a few one off's at the train station with randoms i met on the train ride home - parking lot hook ups... if she dug any further it would have been a much argument discussing our dead bedroom and my not wanning sex drive caused me to go looking.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-delete-google-location-history/

1/month sex with the SO before the pandemic doesn’t mean she is cheating. Not regularly anyway. As the OP stated there are 3 kids to attend to as well, and being a stay at home mom, she is just exhausted imho. Improved libido during the pandemic is probably tied to OP taking on some of that work over and her having more energy. Plus, as long as the relationship was ok in other respects, being locked in probably improved feeling of intimacy for her, hence another boost to libido.

And if she has a side piece, As long as the relationship is fine outside the bedroom, it’s probably best to let her work her shit out. From cost benefit perspective (in OP specific situation, ie kids, house, good job, etc), it’s kinda dumb to get divorced based on bedroom issues alone. Especially since OP can get that need taken care of when he really needs to.