Is Monty's wife cheating? .. and ways to get away with it

I agree. 97% of the ads are bs or fake pics, and the very few reliable provider's that are left in long island are even difficult to get a session with, shit sux i think its a sign for me to just take a break and just deal with my so and 2 side pieces lol.
unfortunately I am stuck. My SO, has no libido, we already had dead bedroom before the lockdowns, getting it once a month back in 2016, when I started the world of mongering.

Managed to catch a STD from a BBBJ from a Coram girl in Dec 2019, and the Walgreens sent the text to the wife not me that the Rx was ready (if it ever occurs again I won't use any Big Store Rx that could out me again like that); I managed to convince the wife it was with a random I met on the train, won't happen again. Once the lockdowns started in March, suddenly the SO was interested again, and I 'retired' from mongering (I no longer needed it); but she was still angry with me about the stepping out....

Well anyway once the lockdowns mostly faded away in late 2020 she went back to no libido, and add in the anger/hurt of being cheated on, she now has cut off all spousal relations, so I am once again mongering - but no longer have to worry that I might bring something home from a BJ or other activities, just need to make sure I go to an early 20th Century RX store that doesn't have anything computerized.

unfortunately I am stuck. My SO, has no libido, we already had dead bedroom before the lockdowns, getting it once a month back in 2016, when I started the world of mongering.

Managed to catch a STD from a BBBJ from a Coram girl in Dec 2019, and the Walgreens sent the text to the wife not me that the Rx was ready (if it ever occurs again I won't use any Big Store Rx that could out me again like that); I managed to convince the wife it was with a random I met on the train, won't happen again. Once the lockdowns started in March, suddenly the SO was interested again, and I 'retired' from mongering (I no longer needed it); but she was still angry with me about the stepping out....

Well anyway once the lockdowns mostly faded away in late 2020 she went back to no libido, and add in the anger/hurt of being cheated on, she now has cut off all spousal relations, so I am once again mongering - but no longer have to worry that I might bring something home from a BJ or other activities, just need to make sure I go to an early 20th Century RX store that doesn't have anything computerized.
Before the lockdowns no sex. During the lockdowns sex. After the lockdowns no sex. I would be suspicious.

Before the lockdowns no sex. During the lockdowns sex. After the lockdowns no sex. I would be suspicious.
I would be too, if i didn't spend all of 2020 working in NYC (no remote for me) and then in 2021 the company changed its mind and made me working from home, and she's home with me all day everyday, only time we are apart is when she's running the kids around.

Bro, in that relationship u obviously not the only one eating out

billyS

Reign of Terror

Now that someone else quoted this post, I went back to it and read it.

So she has "no libido", but suddenly when COVID lockdown comes she wants your cock again. The lockdown eases and she is no longer interested.

Dude, are you dense?

Obvious to me she was getting outside dick before COVID so she didn't need yours. Probably during work hours with a coworker.
When she couldn't see him because of the shutdown she let you bone her but as soon as the restrictions were lifted she cut you off and went back to boning her lover.

Or something like that.

.....So she has "no libido", but suddenly when COVID lockdown comes she wants your cock again. The lockdown eases and she is no longer interested.

Dude, are you dense?...........
After I read his post I was about to post almost exactly what you wrote — but luckily I read yours 1st.

Sometimes it takes someone from the outside to clearly see what in all probability was going on.

Now that someone else quoted this post, I went back to it and read it.

So she has "no libido", but suddenly when COVID lockdown comes she wants your cock again. The lockdown eases and she is no longer interested.

Dude, are you dense?

Obvious to me she was getting outside dick before COVID so she didn't need yours. Probably during work hours with a coworker.
When she couldn't see him because of the shutdown she let you bone her but as soon as the restrictions were lifted she cut you off and went back to boning her lover.

Or something like that.
If only... the possibility would be true, except for 3 things...

1. that our home has multiple Ring and surveillance cameras so no bringing home anyone unnoticed; plus being on a dead end residential street no through cars.

2. She's a stay at home mom, so not even a possibility of a coworker [she's been out of the workforce for over 20 years now].

3. And when she's not home, she's driving the kids to sports and after school activities. And when not with them she's out shopping with her mom, or my oldest - she doesn't go out alone often. And demanded all the kids and her have the life360 app and before that she used Google tracking [I've so far avoided life360 app];

I was curious when I started mongering if she was looking elsewhere, but going through her Google Maps "timeline", nothing pops out, or unusual. Unless she really does have a weird preference for 30 second sex in parking lots and that's why she don't want mine no more.

So not likely, though I'll admit not impossible. There is a slight chance it could've or is happening again...

1. that our home has multiple Ring and surveillance cameras so no bringing home anyone unnoticed; plus being on a dead end residential street no through cars.

2. She's a stay at home mom, so not even a possibility of a coworker [she's been out of the workforce for over 20 years now].

3. And when she's not home, she's driving the kids to sports and after school activities. And when not with them she's out shopping with her mom, or my oldest - she doesn't go out alone often. And demanded all the kids and her have the life360 app and before that she used Google tracking [I've so far avoided life360 app];

I was curious when I started mongering if she was looking elsewhere, but going through her Google Maps "timeline", nothing pops out, or unusual. Unless she really does have a weird preference for 30 second sex in parking lots and that's why she don't want mine no more.

So not likely, though I'll admit not impossible. There is a slight chance it could've or is happening again...
Not throwing rocks but we all manage to get away with what we do. Don’t be so sure. Could also be a chick.

Sounds like she didn't bring anyone home.
for reference I never did that even when my SO was out of town, i.e., you don't shit where you eat.

ok.

I used to bring my kid to various sports practice (where there wasn't a reason to remain for a coupe of hours to cheer the team on.

So she didn't take her car anywhere. Well I as a guy, I always picked up the lady of interest - she didn't have to drive to meet me.

I've mongered thru 3 long term relationships for over 50 years and never had any suspicion perceived by them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
When I was having an affair with a married woman she used to find all kinds of creative ways to get out of the house.

And in the beginning car sex was all we had, it took me a few years to convince her to use a motel.

But at the beginning she was just more comfortable in her own mind to meet up somewhere between are houses (Green Acres mall was a favorite) and fuck in one of our cars.

A lot of times she would drop her son's off somewhere and I'd meet her near by and she'd jump in my car and I'd dump a load in her.

Women are much better at lying and making plans on a tight schedule.

I think we are not as good at those things but can fly under the radar by making sure we dispose of evidence and use a burner to arrange meet ups.

Any "trick" we can think of, they are probably 3 steps ahead of us.

Not saying it was or is impossible... but still unlikely given what I know.

before the lockdowns a once a year affair, sex during the lockdowns, increased to a whopping 4x's after I had 2 extra STI tests to confirm I didn't have anything else over those 2 months (May and June). back to the once a year thing in 2021, and nothing now since that July 2021.

When I was having an affair with a married woman she used to find all kinds of creative ways to get out of the house.

And in the beginning car sex was all we had, it took me a few years to convince her to use a motel.

But at the beginning she was just more comfortable in her own mind to meet up somewhere between are houses (Green Acres mall was a favorite) and fuck in one of our cars.

A lot of times she would drop her son's off somewhere and I'd meet her near by and she'd jump in my car and I'd dump a load in her.
It sounds like based on your timeline, that this occurred more when cell phones and GPS weren't as ubiquitous... Much of current technology pretty much prevents this - even if my wife could spoof GPS, or disable the GPS tracking in Google Maps - I know how to do both and don't bother to even hide my own misdeeds (not worth all the extra effort and time over the convenance of having the history when I am trying to recall who I've seen where, or more importantly where have I eaten at nearby good restaurants when I can't recall the name), even the old style GPS/surveillance of early Google Maps timelines would have been a weakness -

I work in tech (and not 1st level help desk, all my work has been in coding, development, deployment and surveillance) so it also unfortunately pretty much it goes without saying that by default I am the resident tech guy/help desk for the entire family - and spend much of my time Google'ing how to's for the Help Desk issues.

Google Maps timeline is your friend or could be your worst enemy (thankfully my wife isn't really aware of it - before I mongered I used to try and show her how it worked so that as our kids got older we could monitor where they are... she gave up on it and made it my job to do, and now she just forces the kids to use Life360 (its easier for her). I've kept up with the app tech, just so that i can know the work arounds if my kids start creating the "Finsta" accounts -which has been used to my benefit in the mongering Finsta life. Nothign in tech leaves you fully anonymous, but it can be managed and minimized when you are catering to specific scenarios. In my case hiding from the wife my mongering activities higher priority then police (who are more likely to catch me in an AMP with my pants down than be in a sting - I don't do drugs or "trade" cash only at the meet, etc - keeping to the 1 crime at a time bible.

aside from the tech, she also would have had to really managed and convinced the then 4, 6 and 7 year olds to never tell daddy about any of the possible "uncle Joe's", those of you with kids know keeping secrets it is nearly impossible at that age. Now that they are teens, its possible that they may help mommy out, but still unlikely.

As using the kids sports, to hide meet-ups (I do do this as well, but I arrange incalls/carfun with the nearby talent no way I am taking any chances of my wife finding out because of Betty at practice accidentally says something in from of my wife outing me). My wife took to the socializing with all the other sports mom's that took to the kavitching on the fields and in the lobbies, and back then we were not even a dead bedroom yet - then a few years later and now I commute with some of those same mom's who returned to work (after stay at home life ended or worked nearby) on the LIRR (for the better higher paying city jobs), and the stories I hear from these women pretty much precludes it was happening; but still with the caveat it is possible.

So with 3 kids, all running in 3 different directions, when I am home I will help out and do these drop-off/pick-up times, and I don't even have time to do a short stay. My truck died just before the Lockdowns, and never bought a replacement, so we have been a single car family for almost 3 1/2 years now; making mongering more difficult for me - I used to do a lot in the City on my "lunch hour", now its all late evening, I forgot something to go to Home Depot... which I can add time by claiming store out of stock of, but it is at the next one nearby (giving me the extra time to meet)... but at the same time making it "nearly" impossible (though not impossible) for her to disappear either

billyS

Reign of Terror
One thing I'll agree on was that when we started the affair in 2005 there was no tracking the on her phone.

Fast forward to about 2016 and her family got a plan on their four iPhones where they knew where each other were all the time.

This started making it harder for her to be at the Meadowbrook Lodge every Friday. She would shut off the location on her phone but this only made her husband suspicious and it was basically the beginning of the end.

The pandemic would have killed it anyway since we were both working from home during the lockdown and it would have been impossible to see each other.

Not saying it was or is impossible... but still unlikely given what I know.

before the lockdowns a once a year affair, sex during the lockdowns, increased to a whopping 4x's after I had 2 extra STI tests to confirm I didn't have anything else over those 2 months (May and June). back to the once a year thing in 2021, and nothing now since that July 2021.

It sounds like based on your timeline, that this occurred more when cell phones and GPS weren't as ubiquitous... Much of current technology pretty much prevents this - even if my wife could spoof GPS, or disable the GPS tracking in Google Maps - I know how to do both and don't bother to even hide my own misdeeds (not worth all the extra effort and time over the convenance of having the history when I am trying to recall who I've seen where, or more importantly where have I eaten at nearby good restaurants when I can't recall the name), even the old style GPS/surveillance of early Google Maps timelines would have been a weakness -

I work in tech (and not 1st level help desk, all my work has been in coding, development, deployment and surveillance) so it also unfortunately pretty much it goes without saying that by default I am the resident tech guy/help desk for the entire family - and spend much of my time Google'ing how to's for the Help Desk issues.

Google Maps timeline is your friend or could be your worst enemy (thankfully my wife isn't really aware of it - before I mongered I used to try and show her how it worked so that as our kids got older we could monitor where they are... she gave up on it and made it my job to do, and now she just forces the kids to use Life360 (its easier for her). I've kept up with the app tech, just so that i can know the work arounds if my kids start creating the "Finsta" accounts -which has been used to my benefit in the mongering Finsta life. Nothign in tech leaves you fully anonymous, but it can be managed and minimized when you are catering to specific scenarios. In my case hiding from the wife my mongering activities higher priority then police (who are more likely to catch me in an AMP with my pants down than be in a sting - I don't do drugs or "trade" cash only at the meet, etc - keeping to the 1 crime at a time bible.

aside from the tech, she also would have had to really managed and convinced the then 4, 6 and 7 year olds to never tell daddy about any of the possible "uncle Joe's", those of you with kids know keeping secrets it is nearly impossible at that age. Now that they are teens, its possible that they may help mommy out, but still unlikely.

As using the kids sports, to hide meet-ups (I do do this as well, but I arrange incalls/carfun with the nearby talent no way I am taking any chances of my wife finding out because of Betty at practice accidentally says something in from of my wife outing me). My wife took to the socializing with all the other sports mom's that took to the kavitching on the fields and in the lobbies, and back then we were not even a dead bedroom yet - then a few years later and now I commute with some of those same mom's who returned to work (after stay at home life ended or worked nearby) on the LIRR (for the better higher paying city jobs), and the stories I hear from these women pretty much precludes it was happening; but still with the caveat it is possible.

So with 3 kids, all running in 3 different directions, when I am home I will help out and do these drop-off/pick-up times, and I don't even have time to do a short stay. My truck died just before the Lockdowns, and never bought a replacement, so we have been a single car family for almost 3 1/2 years now; making mongering more difficult for me - I used to do a lot in the City on my "lunch hour", now its all late evening, I forgot something to go to Home Depot... which I can add time by claiming store out of stock of, but it is at the next one nearby (giving me the extra time to meet)... but at the same time making it "nearly" impossible (though not impossible) for her to disappear either
I Use the home depot and Lowe's excuse all of the time.
I'm always planning or doing something around the house / yard.
She doesn't like either place. so she doesn't look to take a ride

@Monty_monty are you saying Google maps records all my trips regardless or not if I asked for directions?
Here is mine from 2010 (the whole year) and my Mar 5th tooling about...

1679333359447.png

Even in 2010, it didn't know how to show "subway" transportation accurately (it just lost the GPS signal) so it filled it in on a straight line path. Given the date Nov 1st, and location Macy's I probably was Xmas shopping that day.

1679333563170.png