is it worth it

I'm sitting here looking at all the pictures and wondering if these girls are worth the extra $. I tried to hook up with a provider who charged $$$ and 1/2 and we confirmed and she never showed up at the motel. So who's to say a higher price means a guarantee?

Also most of these ladies are silicon and surgery, and who's to say the pics are accurate. There's a brunette named Laura on Eros NY who is supposed to be French; she told me she has blonde hair and from US. So again I'm wondering if it's worth it?

Originally posted by lildrummerboy
I'm sitting here looking at all the pictures and wondering if these girls are worth the extra $. I tried to hook up with a provider who charged $$$ and 1/2 and we confirmed and she never showed up at the motel. So who's to say a higher price means a guarantee?

Also most of these ladies are silicon and surgery, and who's to say the pics are accurate. There's a brunette named Laura on Eros NY who is supposed to be French; she told me she has blonde hair and from US. So again I'm wondering if it's worth it?
Did she at least call to cancel, if not post her info if she's hasn't given a valid reason for standing you up.

Peace Out
C

she didn't call

I made an appointment with Samone and she didn't show up or call. When I tried to call her I got her voicemail which was full so I couldn't even leave a message.

Wow...who CAN you trust???

With a lot of the pictures taken months or years ago, and even air brushed or altered, and with some of the reviews being nothing more than shills, the question is: who can you trust?

There are agencies you can trust. I'm not saying they're paragons of business ethics. Just that you can rely on them to be fairly honest about what they have on hand, and to keep up a certain level of quality.

I've already said I think Le Directoire is like that. (Disclosure: it's probably been a year since I last used them.) I've heard Mademoiselle used to be like that, although some say they've slipped in recent years. Note that neither of those agencies advertises pictures of their available women. (So among other things, no issues about "airbrushing".)

Anybody have any others?