Is it true what they say about East 6th Street serving cats?

Wonder if her pyssy taste of curry.
I'm determined to get this simply because I haven't even begun to crack this code for FB. Plus I despise FB for what it's doing to most of the American public. There seem to be people in foreign lands who are using it for good to bring their world to ours and vice versa. But Americans seem hell bent on showing each other kitty kat vids over and freakin' over again. Makes me want to kill every cat I see.

I'll keep you abreast of my progress. For starters, I'm still trying to determine which phone number to search on. You guys have me confused.

But Americans seem hell bent on showing each other kitty kat vids over and freakin' over again. Makes me want to kill every cat I see.
That was a very, very ill-advised post, Banacek.

Considering that more cats are owned in America than any other pet, and that some of us here, me for one, like them better than human beings.

I just cannot condone a post like that, even if you meant it in jest.

That was a very, very ill-advised post, Banacek.
Considering that more cats are owned in America than any other pet, and that some of us here, me for one, like them better than human beings.
I just cannot condone a post like that, even if you meant it in jest.
So, let me get this straight. I can't jest, but you can exaggerate. I mean, really, you honestly 100% like cats better than people? C'mon now.
Alright, where are the dog people? I'm a dog guy. I need dog guys to back me up.

Out of curiosity I just did the facebook search for the 347 number.
The 347 results just had a long list of live lookups links with a phone number at the end, but none for the phone number in the search.
The 516 results showed an Indian guy that seemingly lives in India and has over 4300 friends. I kind of doubt this Hailey was found in there.
I really don't know or care much about facebook, but maybe there are some personal user settings that could render different results?
As much as we might be bickering like cats and dogs elsewhere, I wholeheartedly agree with Landru's findings about searching for Hailey on FB. Except that a search on the 347 number did return a non-Indian guy's profile, as pet2 stated. But looking through his 125 friends, I could not find Hailey's photo. And the Indian guy from the 516 number that Pandalover assumes is the missing link appears to be just an assumption gone wrong, based on Landru's assessment and my own search. So, bottom line, I still can't find the evidence of the connection to Hailey's FB page. And Landru and I have bonded over this.

Your claim got me curious as to its validity so I went online in search of statistics. I found this link of 2012 stats from the AVMA - https://www.avma.org/KB/Resources/Statistics/Pages/Market-research-statistics-US-pet-ownership.aspx.
Just like I thought, the stats were subject to interpretation depending on how you want to skew them. For instance, there are more cats in the US than dogs, so your position is correct. However, one must look at the reason for that. Households that have cats have 2.1 per household while those with dogs have only 1.6. Is that because cats are better loved or because they're easier to keep? They certainly are less costly, if you look at the vet bills comparison in the stats there, by just about half. And if you look at the stats in another way, there are more households that own dogs than ones who own cats. So that would seem to indicate that people prefer dogs, just not as many of them.
So, the way that I interpret the statistics is that most people are like dogs, but they prefer more pussy. Just like the membership of UG.

So, let me get this straight. I can't jest, but you can exaggerate. I mean, really, you honestly 100% like cats better than people? C'mon now.
Alright, where are the dog people? I'm a dog guy. I need dog guys to back me up.
Yes, I like cats better than people. Guaran~fuckin~teed.

I'm curious how you think dogs should fit into the discussion where you said something very sick and demented about cats? They have nothing to do with your statement. There is only something mutually-exclusive about the two pets in the minds of those who are not true animal lovers.

I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll stop ... but, how would you feel if I or any other member wrote a post containing only the following?:

There's an annoying dog in the neighbor's yard that hasn't stopped barking for the last two hours. Makes me want to kill every dog I see.

Thanks, I think. Because now you've got me a bit perturbed.
First, how do I or anyone else on here have you wasting your time? I didn't force you to answer my question. I asked for anyone, not you specifically, for help. I actually expected to hear from pet 2, not you, about the phone number. But thanks for the search tip. I will try that.
Secondly, and the real contradiction in your stalking assessment, is that the info you revealed about her location could actually result in Hailey being stalked. And in person. Probably not likely given that the area is full of Indian restaurants, but still I feel it was TMI. You needn't had mentioned the BF's ethnicity nor the restaurant to make your point about how to do the search. While some of us listed the village locale of her residence/work space, no one else here felt the need to specify the actual apartment locale.
Lol sorry to have shaken your boat, it was just a joke geez. Okay you are not stalking, your are researching. Got it.

Yes, I like cats better than people. Guaran~fuckin~teed.

I'm curious how you think dogs should fit into the discussion where you said something very sick and demented about cats? They have nothing to do with your statement. There is only something mutually-exclusive about the two pets in the minds of those who are not true animal lovers.

I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll stop ... but, how would you feel if I or any other member wrote a post containing only the following?:

There's an annoying dog in the neighbor's yard that hasn't stopped barking for the last two hours. Makes me want to kill every dog I see.
I would laugh. That's the response the comment intended to elicit. But your example isn't even valid. I did far more than write a post containing only verbiage about a cat. I made a comment about social media and then praised other nations for using it responsibly, contrasting that with the United States. Hell of a big difference from your example.

Dogs only fit into the discussion as my response to your love of cats. In addition to your taking umbrage at my comment about "wanting to kill every cat I see," you saw fit to include your preference about cats over humans and the stat about cat ownership. Which, in retrospect, was not at all necessary if your only point was that I was ill-advised to make that comment about cats. I mean, seriously, what does it matter how much you like cats or how many people own them if your only point is that I shouldn't have said it?

And so my response to what I conceived to be an over-the-top politically correct stance, was to reply in jest with a plea for dog lovers to come to my defense. Surely you must have understood that. And you don't have to like both cats and dogs to be a true animal lover. I like dogs, fish, birds, and squirrels, to name some animals.

I don't care for cats. Two reasons. First, I don't like their propensity to climb all over counters, furniture and the like. I understand that's their nature, but I find it off-putting. Second, and more important to me as an animal lover, is that I cannot tolerate their instinct to kill birds in my yard. Whether it's someone's pet gone astray or a feral cat, I've had to witness too many cats chasing and killing the birds that I lovingly feed in my well-maintained outdoor bird-feeder environment. And while I also understand that this is their nature, I don't have to tolerate it, especially when they are only killing the birds for sport and leaving them laying dead in the yard and walking away or, worse yet, bringing them back home to their masters and laying them at their doorstep like some prize. Screw the damn cats for doing that. On the other hand, I fully understand and appreciate the majesty of the few hawks that I have come upon munching away on my feathered friends, as this is a natural part of the food chain. Big birds (except for Mr. Henson's) eat little birds as part of their regular diets. Cats do not. But I don't hate cats to the point that I want to kill them. It was just my way of making a point about all those people on social media who are so consumed with viral videos that they cannot resist showing me another pretty pussy cat clip.

But the one part I find offensive about your stance is that you show much more concern about my comment on here about cats than anyone on here showed about a comment elsewhere about Jews. True, Slinky countered that response by stating his right to make a flippant remark since he lost loved ones in the Holocaust. But if I were to use you as a barometer of emotions, I would have to conclude that more people love cats than love Jews. And that would just be sad.

In summation, I will apologize to you that you found my humor offensive. I just find it hard to believe in this day and age and especially in the political climate we are undergoing right now as I speak with the presidential primaries and all that you are offended by a remark about cats. Especially on what is really just a discussion board about pussy. That's the real irony here.

BTW the reason I'm not on board with her....yet.....is both the price point, which is in the Mandy range, and the texting and calling during the session.
Unfair comparison I guess because Mandy is in a league of her own but I'm suprised nobody has taken the phone and thrown it out the fucking window.
Who is mandy? I'm curious. I'm going to search :D.
I made some money tonight and I have nothing/no one better to to, had I had a better experience with Hailey it would have went straight to her for an hour.

Lol sorry to have shaken your boat, it was just a joke geez. Okay you are not stalking, your are researching. Got it.
I was more concerned about coming to the defense of the membership lest they be viewed as stalkers. I wasn't worried about your thinking that of me. That said, your "apology" is coming off more like sarcasm than sincerity. In my particular case here, it was actually more about trying to master the searching aspect of FB than it was about researching Hailey. In fact, I still have not seen evidence that her phone number here is linked to any FB page. Not that I'm calling anyone who posted to the contrary a liar. But in general, as I pointed out, I feel it's important that the members here know all about the bad behaviors of the providers they visit. That isn't limited to just their services while laying on their backs. It also includes any drug use and indiscriminate behavior via social media.

As far as your jest about wasting your time, that I will admit I did not get. As someone whose jokes have fallen flat on here more times than I care to count - including my current conflict with Landru - I appreciate a joke gone bad. So if that was truly said in jest, my apology to you for not understanding that. Are we good now?

Let me just say I'm very dissapointed with the quality and price for the girls out here on long island. It seems that pickings are so slim out here that we guys put up with a lot of bs. From reaching into a box full of needles to being out right robbed. I should just go to brooklyn / bx and queens, (Bk and BX are better). I'd recommend the same, I've had 1/2 hour sessions with smoking hot russian girls who have hailey's "type" of bodie, but giant knockers for 60 for a 1/2. I've had tight tiny spinner spanish girls for 35$ for a quick stay and didn't have a single problem... ever. Other places they come to me for 50-60$ and rock my world. But here on the island I always have some sort of drama. One girl asked me if I loved her (it was Valentines day) I said no. and she tried to kick me out. It was 15 minutes I had bought 2 hours. I took my money and she attacked me. I gave here 1/8 of the money and she still screamed like a maniac. Another girl had me waiting for an hour, only to give me the worst time of my life. Then there is the typical bait and switch. Tbh hailey is not bad at all for a LI girl, I think I'm just spoiled from city girls.

Your situation as I see it, Pandalover, is that you are being sucked into the drama threads and judging the girls on LI by those threads. The drama threads about Ashley, Stacy, Lexi, et al. are exciting from a reading standpoint. But the quality of those girls pales in comparison with the ones discussed in the calmer threads. I'm talking about Mandy, Brandy, Tessa, Jennifer, for example. These are girls who are reportedly solid and don't draw inflammatory comments like those others. They also tend to be older ladies, which may factor in the equation. As far as your experience with Hailey, I think you were a victim of circumstances perpetrated more by that selfish monger than by Hailey. As I pointed out in my reply to Mr. Wiggley a few posts ago, I can't fault her for talking to some guy pounding on her door to get him to back off. In summary, my advice to you is to delve deeper into the forums on here. Don't just look at the current threads, look at the older ones to find those gems. Another useful tactic is to find members on here whose tastes in providers mirrors yours and follow their recommendations. Rather than following topics, you can follow them and see where their posts lead you.

That's the real irony here.
The real irony here is that you, a newly appointed moderator, are not man enough to admit that you made a mistake in writing what you wrote. Rather, you blather on and on about how you like dogs but don't care for cats, which makes your original statement all the more sinister. Immediately, it became cats vs. dogs in your mind.

I, on the other hand, love all animals and find any 'kill' comment to be very offensive. Figure out who's on the right side of this argument.

As a moderator, you should be avoiding shit like this rather than starting it and then keeping it going with rambling irrelevant posts.

The real irony here is that you, a newly appointed moderator, are not man enough to admit that you made a mistake in writing what you wrote. Rather, you blather on and on about how you like dogs but don't care for cats, which makes your original statement all the more sinister. Immediately, it became cats vs. dogs in your mind.

I, on the other hand, love all animals and find any 'kill' comment to be very offensive. Figure out who's on the right side of this argument.

As a moderator, you should be avoiding shit like this rather than starting it and then keeping it going with rambling irrelevant posts.
You really have trouble reading and interpreting what's written, don't you? First off, I hardly blathered on about how I like dogs. I actually said very little about dogs unless you are talking about the statistics I cited from the AVMA poll. I just used dogs as a humorous contrast to cats. In fact, I spoke more about birds than I did about dogs. So I really don't appreciate you trying to twist what I state.

Secondly, I apologized to you that you found my humor offensive. Why was that not enough for you? Do you want blood, too?

Lastly, I didn't start the shit. All I did was make a joke. You're the one - the only one by the way - who found it offensive enough to comment. And then to claim that my comments are rambling and irrelevant is ballsy. I think you seized on an opportunity to jump on me here due to some disagreements we had on the Isabella thread. I give credit where credit is due. In the Hailey thread I even pointed out how I agreed with your take on the FB finds as being almost similar to mine, so I feel that I have been more than fair with you. I never attacked you personally for your avowed love of cats but you are insistent in personally attacking me for just about anything I say, and I do not appreciate it. Not. At. All.

I will have no further discussion with you on UG. And I am so pissed off by your holier-than-thou bullshit friggin' attitude that I need to take a few days off from here just to calm down.

Note: I went to bed last night with the express intention of carving out these posts from the original thread, so I'm glad that another mod or Slinky himself did it. Although, upon examination, there are some posts from here I would have left in the original thread. Also, I don't understand the thread title at all. I was going to name it "Reigning cats and dogs."