Is it me?

Or am I seeing the same 10 ads on CL over and over and over again?

It's almost to the point where I won't really want to see any of the providers there because they just keep putting the same ad and the same stuff up every hour on the hour.

The fix is easy they could just tune the software to only accept 1 ad per verified e-maddress for evry 24 or 48 hour period. that will cut the spammers and pros down to reasonable levels. For the few that have many multiple adresses, an ip adress block might work or even a text search that would compare the ads and filter 99% or closer matches. A more easier method for the multiple addy people is to filter their phone number and delete multiples. Most pros or agencies sometimes don't even bother with the e-maddress so they list their phone number cause thats the only response medium they are interested in.

They seem like easy fixes when things get really out of control which they are close too now.

Last edited:
Originally posted by brestman
The fix is easy they could just tune the software to only accept 1 ad per verified e-maddress for evry 24 or 48 hour period. that will cut the spammers and pros down to reasonable levels.
not necessarily.......they can easily circumvent this filter by taking out multiple free yahoo, hotmail, etc. addresses.

Last edited:
Originally posted by slinkybender
Same for phone number in ad.
and they can alter how the phone number looks to circumvent this.....much as how someone can mention eeeeeee male here and circumvent the filter.

without being able to program artificial intelligence into your filter, someone with a logical mind would need to review the posts.

Found Item

So, I've been trying to find the actual ad that I replied to that I decided to take a flyer at. It was for a sensual massage from a young brunette woman down in the east village. The title was something to the effect of "Stimulating Massage", which, when searched for, I couldn't find.

I was just so tired of seeing the same AMPs posted every hour on the hour, that I took a shot at someone who wouldn't put up a picture, but ended up sending me a very detailed ****** about looks, what was to be expected, etc.

Showed up today for an appointment. I was rather impressed. She looked like she could have been Ana's sister. Tiny girl, maybe all of 5' tall. Nice, well done tits. Pretty face and a tight, tight body.

Got a massage she kept rubbin' herself all over me. It took me about 20 mins to realize that she was completely nude during the massage.

On the flip she did the legs, started rubbin' herself and we ended up in a pretty intense mutual masturbation session. She either got off or acted well, but I think she was serious. She kept saying during the massage how sexual she was, how she loved masturbating, etc. So, I helped her get off. Then she got me off with her hands pretty hard. After the shower, she mentioned something to the effect of 'next time, we'll have to try for a beginning, middle and ending release.' Time to start eating normally again. I'll need my strength.

Now if only I could win the lottery....

monty, she rubbed you all over, and then jerked you off and you fingered her until she got off, all in what, around 45 minutes, can you tell us what this service cost you? Thanx in advance.

How long, you ask?

Hey BMM,

The whole session lasted an hour. Not muchmore, not much less. She actually did a really nice massage, but I pretty much got the feeling that if basically you wanted to spend most of the hour rubbing each other and getting each other off, she might be open to it.

Whole thing ran me about $120 if memory serves. Of course, now I'm looking through my ****** contact with her and I can't find her info. Shit.