Is Changing numbers a lot a red flag?

Anyone feel suspicious if a provider changes their number a lot as in 5 times this year. I’ve Heard that if she changes her number a lot it’s because she is setting people up to get robbed. Does make sense so you couldn’t change the number. Any truth to this??

Plausable..
Why should a number be changed numerous times unless there is something to hide OR.. I often reverse search if meeting someone for the first time... If there are more then two numbers I will not see them. In today’s tech world numbers are portable from carrier to carrier ( ATT- Verizon etc), so anything more then a couple of numbers raises a red flag for me

For the hobby in-general, multiple numbers over time doesn't necessarily mean they're running a scam or setting you up, but it still raises enough concern that you might just want to look elsewhere.

Many providers have at least one number change, though. A lot of the time, they're still figuring things out early on and don't know the importance of holding onto a number, or maybe they rebrand themselves once they have a game plan. Still, that's usually a one-time thing.

All that said, t-gurls are generally flakier than cis girls, so I'd take multiple number changes as a big red flag.