Is anyone on this thingy

Response to Tiffany

Tiffany,

Although, I live in New Jersey, I do drop by the Florida Board about once a week. I view the Board, since I do travel to Florida about once every 4 to 6 months. The Florida Board is quite dead at this point in time.

I will tell you this, I had the opportunity to take a look at your red hot web. site. Oh-those pictures and videos are truely outstanding. My favorite two videos are: Grinding and Kisses. I love the way that you tease your man.

I would love to meet with you sometime in the future. However, when I visit Florida it is usually in the Orlando or Daytona Beach Area-and that is quite far from your home base of Miami. Secondly, since I do live on a regular basis in New Jersey-I am very far from you. However, I will promise you this, if you ever visit the New Jersey/New York/Philadelphia Area you can count on me visiting with you. Feel free to e-mail me at RoosterC74@yahoo.com

Hey Tiffany,

I get down to the Ft Lauderdale area about twice a year, both time in the Jan-March time frame. I contacted you this past January. You were very sweet but we never did hook up. Maybe later this year or early next, if you're still around. You are smokin' and I did "hear" some good things about you.

Welcome to UG.