Interesting Beer Site

Sample 1:

Scientific Proof that Beer is Good For You

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular attrition of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Sample 2:
Translation Guide For Those Times When Your Little Head Is Doing All The Thinking...

Now, what happens when you finally get that long-sought for leave, and travel to the exotic destinations of the Orient, looking for another beer, and a girl to share it with? Well, it doesn't matter if its in Singapore, Bankok, Manila, or Jakarta, you'll have to learn the lingo first!
Here's Warren Carter's translation guide for these special moments.

"PHRASE" (TRANSLATION)
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello, Honeyko!" (Hello, Moneybag!)
"Kumasta Ka Na?" (How are you, future boyfriend?)
"You Boboy!" (You're a fat pig!)
"Miss na miss kita!" (I miss your money!)
"Mahal na mahal kita!" (I love your money!)
"I come!" (Would you hurry up and come, I'm tired and I
want to watch TV.)
"We go boom boom?" (I'd like to watch TV.)
"Where you staying?" (Where am I staying tonight? Does it have
aircon, a minibar, and a nice pool?)

http://www.zianet.com/tedmorris/dg/beer.html