Inquiry Regarding Motorcycle Bill of Sale Form and Process

Hello fellow forum members,
I'm currently in the process of selling my motorcycle privately and am seeking advice and guidance regarding the creation of a proper bill of sale. Your insights would be highly appreciated.

Just write on paper, I sold (year make model), vin # , to (name of buyer) . No warranty as is condition. And price. Of course buyer will always want lower $ for sales tax purposes. DMV will compare price to NADA or Kelly Blur Book value. If it seems out of wack, they will fight him not you. Both sign . Depending on year of vehicle may need Affidavit of Sale forms from DMV.

Just write on paper, I sold (year make model), vin # , to (name of buyer) . No warranty as is condition. And price. Of course buyer will always want lower $ for sales tax purposes. DMV will compare price to NADA or Kelly Blur Book value. If it seems out of wack, they will fight him not you. Both sign . Depending on year of vehicle may need Affidavit of Sale forms from DMV.
Totally agree unless you gift it. There is an option.
Good negotiating if they try to bring your price down.
Give me my number I’ll say it was a gift.
Also printing the DMV forms always helps over hand written.

Thank you for sharing the process for creating a receipt for a sale.