Inquiry - possibly new place in West Hempstead

ANY INFO ON THIS PLACE? - Most AMPs advertising on LI seem to have daily grand openings... Might this be one of those AMPs that don't offer anything but massages? or perhaps just a massage and then they hand you tissues and say "You Do!"

I SEARCHED A FEW PLACES, NO LUCK:

** GRAND OPENING**NICE PLACE, GREAT BODYWORK(516)303-2368 (west hempstead )

Date: 2010-11-24, 11:00AM EST
Reply to: serv-hwaqx-2077630172@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Nice place, calming atmosphere, try an hour of relaxing bodywork.

Our skilled staff will take your stress away, help you feel great !

Open 7 days 10:30am-8:00pm

$60.00 1 hour $40.00 1/2 hour

Please call 516-303-2368

heard more since...

ANY INFO ON THIS PLACE? - Most AMPs advertising on LI seem to have daily grand openings... Might this be one of those AMPs that don't offer anything but massages? or perhaps just a massage and then they hand you tissues and say "You Do!"

I SEARCHED A FEW PLACES, NO LUCK:

** GRAND OPENING**NICE PLACE, GREAT BODYWORK(516)303-2368 (west hempstead )

Date: 2010-11-24, 11:00AM EST
Reply to: serv-hwaqx-2077630172@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Nice place, calming atmosphere, try an hour of relaxing bodywork.

Our skilled staff will take your stress away, help you feel great !

Open 7 days 10:30am-8:00pm

$60.00 1 hour $40.00 1/2 hour

Please call 516-303-2368
I was chatting w/ someone on a dif board awhile back and learned that it's nothing special... not worth going to from his perspective (but I guess I'm getting too old, as I can't remember why!) so I figured I'd pass that little bit of info on.

First, this probably isnt the right area to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You guys seem to be good with with computer related stuff. We have a credit card processing unit and everything was working well until we went from comcast cable to DSL. Our credit card machine now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is flickering so we know its connected. All of our computers connect to the net all day long without issues .Anyone have any suggestions!?!? Thanks in advance!
Did you power-cycle the credit card machine? If yes and it still doesn't work, call the vendor. It may have been setup to only work with the prior ISP's configuration as a security precaution.

First, this probably isnt the right area to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You guys seem to be good with with computer related stuff. We have a credit card processing unit and everything was working well until we went from comcast cable to DSL. Our credit card machine now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is flickering so we know its connected. All of our computers connect to the net all day long without issues .Anyone have any suggestions!?!? Thanks in advance!
You posted this in four different threads and they are your only posts. Is this some weird kind of spam? I don't get it.

Why is there so much spam on UG? I have never encountered this on any other hobby board. What is it about this place that makes it so attractive to spammers? And reporting it never seems to help. I've hit the reporting link and also posted names on the spam thread and I still see the same spammers posting.