Info on Diana of Always GFE

supposedly she's either been in adult magazines or in movies, but who knows. Does anybody have any info on her? I couldn't find anything anywhere.

Last edited:
Diana and Penelope are sisters

Diana calls herself the "rookie", which is far from the truth. Unbelievable body, firm from working-out, yet soft and womanly in all the right places. Her older sister has a wall around her passion; Diana opened-up and responded like a true GF; wonderfully strong O followed by a loving cuddle. She then slid down for a BBBJ; wet, silky DT; I swear it felt so much like BBFS I actually checked. Gave her warning upon which she massaged my jewels and sucked me dry. Spit, hot towel, cleanup and back to a really sweet cuddle. I want Diana for myself; stay away filthy mongerers!

Thanks for the info. Any more info you can spare? There is NO information on her on her agency's website other than pics and that she is Penelope's sister. How old do you think she is? Approx height? All natural? Does she offer multiple cups? DFK?

Hello well you guys have me interested can you lead me in a direction to find Diana's contact info......... I looked on CL but did not find a GFE reference on the one Diana that came up under NJ ...

Let me know thanks... and

Be Careful out There.........

crudder said:
Thanks for the info. Any more info you can spare? There is NO information on her on her agency's website other than pics and that she is Penelope's sister. How old do you think she is? Approx height? All natural? Does she offer multiple cups? DFK?
She has pretty much the same stats as her sister. Shaven, clean and sweet. Same height, Diana may be 5-10 lbs lighter, but both girls are lean and muscular. Quite a sight to see Diana's abs ripple when she O'd! I'd say Penelope is around 24; Diana is younger by a few years. Diana's boobs are nicer; could hardly tell she had implants. Pen's were hard, but both girls are very sensitivity. Both have a tattoo, Pen's is larger across her lower back and Diana's further up between the shoulder blades. During the aftercuddle, Diana simply turned-on the heat and left no doubt she wanted another cup. They both kiss exceptionally well. Diana's DFK was very passionate, but her LFK and nibbling skills equally impressive.

I had an exceptionally fond moment with Diana; my little brain took over and answered your questions. A word of caution: UG had some past discord with Diana's agency (or the owner therof) and any further contact info may get us all banned.

I like to avoid Board drama but whoever is running this agency must be pretty nasty.
At the bottom of her gallery she has about half a dozen portfolios posted with a note saying that the pictures are posted as penance for unpaid debts of the girls pictured, not because they are on the menu. Seems mean/wacky. Enough reason the steer clear.

Is this the agency of that asian woman who got all that press a year or so ago?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
PS If this is how she treats girls for some small infractions, what do you think she's going to do with your personal info if there's something in it for her?

slinkybender said:
PS ... what do you think she's going to do with your personal info if there's something in it for her?
I agree it could be possible, but I'm an average "nobody". The suggested level of blackmail, although existant, is unproportioned to the gain.

justlooking said:
You think the girl she boasted about outting in the Times was "somebody"?
I'm not defending nor supporting; just applying some common sense. If word got out that an agency were blackmailing customers, they would be done. The "girl" in the October article is Victoria, who came back and worked for the same agency again this last February (why?). I know other, local agencies, where girls walk out on their first day to never return; and I've seen where some of them go.
Our hobby brings many risks, I take them all seriously. UG gives me perspective, uncovers the unseen. In the end, I must evaluate what's good for me and live with my choices. If you read my above reviews, you know I've faired well. I'm hoping Slinky is overly cautious with his speculation.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
What would you speculate about an agency owner who put up on the front page of her website an offer of a bounty to get some guys personal info?

Also, the point is things always go well until they don't. If you're dealing with someone who has shown they have run-ins with many peple, and see what she does when she has those run-ins, it's fairly silly to think "Well, she hasn't done anything bad to me yet". It just hasn't been your turn.

SB; I've toiled over many searches, just added a few keywords from your last response and have learned no more than before. I said, "UG gives me perspective, uncovers the unseen.", but in this case I'm still missing something.
Enough said; your word is good enough for me; I thank you for caring.