Info about Tampa

Kya-Ann of Tampa

Save your time and your money. Steer clear of this one. In fact, for the most part, the Tampa scene is dreary at best. Many of the ladies ask for a 2 hr. minimum and 1 shot ONLY is pretty much the state-wide policy.

Next time I'll know better

I saw "Hot Terri" in Tampa. She's a bit older but very nice. BBBJNQBS, F/S, DATY, multiple pops, sees only 1 guy a day (?) so goes over the hour without any problem. http://come.to/hot_terri

Also, single Lori from Tampa, e-mail is SingleLori4U@aol.com She doesn't have much if any web presence (at least I can't find her) so I would write to her and ask. Just tell her you wrote down her e-mail addy awhile back, yada, yada, yada. Didn't see her in Tampa. Tried to hook-up with her on her trip to Ft Laud and
couldn't.

She's cute, just the slighest bit "round". 5'2", 110. $250 (?), Great energy, multiple pops, DFK (she'll suck the tongue right out of your head"), BBBJNQNS, F/S, DATY. Got this info from a trusted hobbyist down there.

Also, in Orlando there's the famous Kelly of Orlando. I didn't see her either but I also heard about her from a source I consder reliable and she will come to Tampa (it's about an hour or 2 drive). She was $350-1st hour, not sure but I think $200 for 2nd. http://www.kellyoforlando.com

Supposedly she's much like Lori above but prettier and may(?) offer Greek. Very enthusiastic. Used to have pics and a lot more info on the web site but now it's just an e-mail thing. I think she's worth a look if you've got the bucks.

single lori and kelly

Single Lori doesnt live in tampa anymore but on the other florida coast but will travel sometimes-highly recommend

Kelly-girlwonder-as far as I know she doesnt live in Tampa and is either retired or semi retired.. Im the lucky guy who named her the ultimate GFE and wrote her first review...If you can get ahold of her-do it!

Sometimes Monica of jax travels to Tampa-she is on my wish list as are Tabitha blue and desiree dante and a few others....also if you can find a lady named Angel who is 6 foot tall-find her!

www.thebagmanboards.net

Hey Bags, how are ya ?

Hope to run into you at WTR next time I'm down.

Is Lori still around ? Does dhe live in the Ft Laud area now ? I might try to hook up with her this time around. Kept missing each other last year.

How's everything going with you ?

Send an e mail to shauna4fun@aol.com. Shes indie and has a nice pad near the airport. I also saw Angel the tall leggy dirty blond in Bradenton. I think her add is hotleggs4u@ hotmail.com. Tell Shauna if u hook up that Jim from NY said Hi and will be down there again soon!

re lori and angel

she now lives in central Florida but comes down every other week or so-BTW she isnt slighlty round heh saw her about 10 days ago...

the weekly meetings go on but we alternate between WTR and Booby Trap

BTW I tried hotleggs4u@ hotmail.com for Angel and the email address is not good-rats

and I could be wrong but doesnt Shauna live in Ft Laud area?

Angel & Shauna

Try tttangel@hotmail.com for ANGEL... GO TO tbd Florida Sarasota/Bradenton listing and look up Lynns Elite. I had a great time with Angel during last Thanksgiving, bar hopping off the clock, etc. There must be another Shauna down in Ft. Laud. Shauna is also on the TBD Florida site for Tampa listing.