Indian gals on Long Island?

If you "head" out to Southampton, you can find the Shinnecock Indian Reservation. there may be a few providers there.

BTW I always wondered if the tribe got that name because all the male members of the tribe were constantly polishing their poles.

There's the Pakistani girl that advertizes on CL. Huge natural jugs. Has an ad up today. She has been reviewed here on UG. she works mostly Queens and Nassau. Search CL for "Pakistani". A different girl answers the phone but the Paki will come (but probably not cum)

i think her name is.....

tina, she ocassionally advertises on CL in th LI section. when she first started posting on CL, maybe about a year ago?? cant remeber i tried her out. she's very young, i think late teens or early 20s. HUGE NATURAL TITS!!! i think they were like 38DD or something. session was not so great because she was in a lot of pain during the time i was with her. i don't know why she was in so much pain, but it did not make the session enjoyable at all.

anyway, she's about the only east-indian i've found her in li or nyc.

but like others have said, she does post on cl from time to time when she's short on cash.

forgot to mention that it was all the way out in nassau. i remeber because i've NEVER sat thru that much traffic before to see some hoe and that her # started with 516. it was a plus for me that it was incall at the time though.

if i find the # i'll give it to you.

hey latinostud, maybe you could hook this brotha up. you seem to know a lot about LI. and we gots to get together and go crusing sometime, maybe when the weather gets better.