Mari (Sabrina) 407-329-5253 LIC, Queens Brazilian Milf

Review: Independent Brazilian Mari
Date: Dec 12, 2021
Phone: 407-329-5253
City: Queens
State: NY
Age Estimate: 55
Nationality: Brazilian
Physical Description: Milf around 5’ 5’’, plain looking face, “curvy” not in shape with some gut, phat ass, big boobs c-d, all natural, dyed beach blonde hair

I have read numerous reviews positive reviews about this independent on different sites. I live in LIC so the location is convenient for me, I was bored one Sunday so I decided to see if she was available, she is very prompt in responding to texts and scheduling was easy. She hosts in a motel in LIC not too far from the bridge. FYI she also goes by Sabrina in some of her ads though most her reviews she is Mari.

I get there she is wearing a red bikini, it was daytime and all the shades were down there was only a little crack of light from the bathroom so I didn’t get a good look but she has average looking face definitely in Milf territory. But her greatest asset is her thick body, big phat ass, big boobs they are droopy but are soft fun to play with, soft skin, smells nice, she is all natural no plastic surgery. She is very bubbly and friendly, I got naked and layed next to her on the bed, she is aggressive and takes the lead. Started with DFK with some teasing, and kisses all over, she goes down to ball licking and starts BBJ, then we proceed to CFS, CG, Mish, doggy, etc. I usually can’t finish in the bag, so I ask her to blow me again. It takes me awhile since I jerked off that morning, lolz but I finish in a HJ/BBJ combo. I go like 10 mins over time but she never rushed or complained about me taking too long, only annoying thing was her phone was buzzing like crazy a little distracting.

She lives in Florida, but comes to NYC every 2 weeks for 4 days at a time. She packs and stacks her clients back to back when she is here, lolz
Since I went over time and she gave great service I gave her an extra $20 on the way out.
Text her to get her schedule, great value for the price I paid and the service she provides.

Damage: $120 for 30 (gave her an additional $20 tip on the way out)

Did I have a good time? Yes.

Recommend? Definitely
Repeat? Definitely

Review: Independent Brazilian Mari
Date: Dec 12, 2021
City: Queens
State: NY
Age Estimate: 55
Nationality: Brazilian
Physical Description: Milf around 5’ 5’’, plain looking face, “curvy” not in shape with some gut, phat ass, big boobs c-d, all natural, dyed beach blonde hair

I have read numerous reviews positive reviews about this independent on different sites. I live in LIC so the location is convenient for me, I was bored one Sunday so I decided to see if she was available, she is very prompt in responding to texts and scheduling was easy. She hosts in a motel in LIC not too far from the bridge. FYI she also goes by Sabrina in some of her ads though most her reviews she is Mari.

I get there she is wearing a red bikini, it was daytime and all the shades were down there was only a little crack of light from the bathroom so I didn’t get a good look but she has average looking face definitely in Milf territory. But her greatest asset is her thick body, big phat ass, big boobs they are droopy but are soft fun to play with, soft skin, smells nice, she is all natural no plastic surgery. She is very bubbly and friendly, I got naked and layed next to her on the bed, she is aggressive and takes the lead. Started with DFK with some teasing, and kisses all over, she goes down to ball licking and starts BBJ, then we proceed to CFS, CG, Mish, doggy, etc. I usually can’t finish in the bag, so I ask her to blow me again. It takes me awhile since I jerked off that morning, lolz but I finish in a HJ/BBJ combo. I go like 10 mins over time but she never rushed or complained about me taking too long, only annoying thing was her phone was buzzing like crazy a little distracting.

She lives in Florida, but comes to NYC every 2 weeks for 4 days at a time. She packs and stacks her clients back to back when she is here, lolz
Since I went over time and she gave great service I gave her an extra $20 on the way out.
Text her to get her schedule, great value for the price I paid and the service she provides.

Damage: $120 for 30 (gave her an additional $20 tip on the way out)

Did I have a good time? Yes.

Recommend? Definitely
Repeat? Definitely
I think she’s 15 years younger than that

Slim Latina, 5'2' curvy and very pleasant.
I contacted Mari and she responded telling me she was in town starting Friday. We arranged to meet on Saturday and after a few texts agreed on a time. I was running a little late, traffic, but she was easy going and changed my time. When she was ready she sent me a text with her location and I headed there. She was waiting with her door open and greeted me with a DFK. I took a quick shower and when i came out she was on the bed waiting. She started with BBBJ which wasn't DT but was great, she stopped and i asked her to continue and she gladly did. She was ok with FIV. She covered me up and we did Mish and DG for a bit then back to BBBJ where she finished me off. She was very pleasant and willing to accommodate me to make sure I was pleased. A really good experience especially for the first time as her reviews seem to all state. She isn't a clock watcher which was great. A welcome change from the amp scene.
Damage
HH $.60

billyS

Reign of Terror
We don't want to discourage new members who want to contribute but we'd appreciate it if you followed some simple rules.

Please include the phone number formatted as Xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Also the location you saw her, like UES, Flushing etc

But thanks for the review

Review: Sabrina 407-329-5253
Date: July, 2022
Age Estimate: 47+
Physical Description: Milf, aboout 5'1"-5'3" in height, more details in the review.

Can’t remember how I found her, but she has been on my list for a month. Had a chat with her, told me when she would be in NY, and cleared my schedule for the time frame.

On D-day I texted her for her rates and booked a scheduled a time, wanted the hr session but she didn’t have the time, opted for QV, Arrived at the location she provided (it’s a Hotel Close to LIC Plaza Hotel), texted her got a reply and her room number, girded my loins and went in, knocked on the door and she opened it, gave me a warm hug, after the hug I got a good look at her, she was smaller than I expected, I’d put her height at about 5’1”-5’3” (reminded me of a FWB I had back in College), she had an impressive waist with a nice ass with a little tummy, and a supple pair of titties. Placed the money on the dresser and ran in for a quick shower and ran back into the room like a kid going back into a candy shop.

Came out and she was on the bed, She knelt on the bed to make the height difference a little easier, Started with some dfk, I slowly peeled off her bra while she removed her tights, Proceeded with some kisses on her neck, she then offered those supple titties topped by some impressive nipples, couldn’t reject the offering and had a little FIV while munching on her nipples, when I had my fill she proceeded to go down on Little Freeman (kissed it and caressed it with her tongue and mouth), while she was at it I had a second good look at her body and was impressed, she then flipped over on the bed to have easier access to the little pendulums that accompany Little Freeman and they had a field day in her mouth (a nice mix of pleasure and teeth), while she was on Little Freeman and Pendulums I was exploring her body with some hints from her (best BBJ so far).

She eventually reached for a cover and we went into missionary, don’t know if it was part of the performance or if she was really into it but her reaction while we were going at it in Missionary was *chef kiss*, almost thought I was going to leave with claw marks on my back, switched her to doggy and pounded till I released, she cleaned me up and I ran back into the shower and came back to get dressed, once I was dressed she gave me another warm hug and DFK, told me when she would be leaving NYC and I was on my merry way.

To repeat or not to repeat? I would repeat, if I can.
Services; QV, BBJ, DFK, FIV
she might offer DATY, YMMV.

PS; can’t remember if she had tattoos, was too caught up in the moment to remember.

Review: Sabrina 407-329-5253
Date: July, 2022
Age Estimate: 47+
Physical Description: Milf, aboout 5'1"-5'3" in height, more details in the review.

Can’t remember how I found her, but she has been on my list for a month. Had a chat with her, told me when she would be in NY, and cleared my schedule for the time frame.

On D-day I texted her for her rates and booked a scheduled a time, wanted the hr session but she didn’t have the time, opted for QV, Arrived at the location she provided (it’s a Hotel Close to LIC Plaza Hotel), texted her got a reply and her room number, girded my loins and went in, knocked on the door and she opened it, gave me a warm hug, after the hug I got a good look at her, she was smaller than I expected, I’d put her height at about 5’1”-5’3” (reminded me of a FWB I had back in College), she had an impressive waist with a nice ass with a little tummy, and a supple pair of titties. Placed the money on the dresser and ran in for a quick shower and ran back into the room like a kid going back into a candy shop.

Came out and she was on the bed, She knelt on the bed to make the height difference a little easier, Started with some dfk, I slowly peeled off her bra while she removed her tights, Proceeded with some kisses on her neck, she then offered those supple titties topped by some impressive nipples, couldn’t reject the offering and had a little FIV while munching on her nipples, when I had my fill she proceeded to go down on Little Freeman (kissed it and caressed it with her tongue and mouth), while she was at it I had a second good look at her body and was impressed, she then flipped over on the bed to have easier access to the little pendulums that accompany Little Freeman and they had a field day in her mouth (a nice mix of pleasure and teeth), while she was on Little Freeman and Pendulums I was exploring her body with some hints from her (best BBJ so far).

She eventually reached for a cover and we went into missionary, don’t know if it was part of the performance or if she was really into it but her reaction while we were going at it in Missionary was *chef kiss*, almost thought I was going to leave with claw marks on my back, switched her to doggy and pounded till I released, she cleaned me up and I ran back into the shower and came back to get dressed, once I was dressed she gave me another warm hug and DFK, told me when she would be leaving NYC and I was on my merry way.

To repeat or not to repeat? I would repeat, if I can.
Services; QV, BBJ, DFK, FIV
she might offer DATY, YMMV.

PS; can’t remember if she had tattoos, was too caught up in the moment to remember.
Price?