**Independent (Age38) Amazing Magic Hands Nice Touch UnRush Massage 702-353-2857

so I tried this one, LV is different from NY.

http://lasvegas.************/BodyRu...-hands-nice-touch-unrush-massage-age/15600928

Called from the Argo Gas station, her place is a residential house, two blocks south.

Around 40 yr old Chinese lady, who is in ok shape, some belly (6ish). About a C cup, face is ok
(5 ish). Speaks english well, with some street/ebonics mixed in. She opened door in bra and panties. $160/hour all included, or $100/hour for massage only. She is a bit loud and likes small talk. Payed upfront.

There is a standup shower/bathroom to be used. Massage table is setup in her large bedroom, looks like she shares or rents out 1 bedroom from the house. Lotta shoes in hallway.

Had some high hopes, because of supposedly working as a chiropractioner's assistance. Take a shower, then massage starts. She has some skills, but I had better with more strength, even with back walking. She uses a lot of lotion. After about 40 min, turn over. no soft touch, some front massages on thighs and arms. HJ commences, after about 10 min, she starts looking for condom, but then I just bust. So I assume FS is included, although she complains of all men, busting nuts at home and trying to fuck her for hours, so that they can "the man". Take another shower, dress and leave.

LV is so not massage parlor heaven, even though there seems to be at least one on almost every strip mall around, with heavily tinted windows. Seems the emphasis on outcall and FS, rather than incall or massage skills.

Seems that your previous reviews were all Metro NYC based, but the last two are for LV AMPs. Was this a trip or have you relocated? Would be interesting if we had a LV correspondent now.