Incall massage in ronkonkoma (review)

Actually been meaning to check out Angela from CL

Please give us a review of her. I met and she seemed nice need to get an idea if my $$ is going to go far here. ty
I saw her partner. review is above.

review: Angela from CL

This is actually my first review on UG, so if I leave out any info that should be in a review let me know. I met Angela today after reading her reply of a negative review given by a client she recently saw. I didnt read the actual negative review, so I dont know what that was about. But I gave her a call and set up incall for ronkonkoma (hotel). I told her that I would be coming from Queens so I might be late, but would call her if I was. Turns out I was ontime and she was late. No biggie, it was just 5 mins or so. She called me and gave me the room #. At the same time I was talking to her, I was checking out a hot chick in my rear view mirror. I remember thinking "damn I hope thats her!" Turns out it was. I knocked and she said come in. When I opened the door she was hanging up her jacket facing away from me. Her body from behind is hot! Slim waist, nice tight butt. She then turned around and said hello. Her body from the front looks even better, but she has umm...... I wouldnt say "butta face" but shes umm..... okay yeah she has alittle bit of a butta face. But she really wasnt THAT bad, not ugly! Lets just say her face doesnt match her body and leave it at that. So anyway we chat for a few and I asked to take a shower. Get out of the shower and she stripped down to her thong and top. We lay on the bed and I asked her what her rules are. She said no DFK, DATY, BBBJ and no fingers greek. Which actually put a damper on the mood, but WTF! I was there already and in need, so I went ahead. We get naked and I started to play with and suck on her nipples (which were really nice) and warmed her up with my finger. When she became naturally lubed, she then gave me a CBJ. About 10 mins of that (wasnt great but it wasnt the worst) she asked me to start on top. She slid me in and I started thrusting slowly. Shes actually pretty tight and felt great. I rub her chest and kiss her neck while performing. She wasnt very vocal at first but about 5 mins into it, started resoponding with nice soft moans. At that point I started to pick up the pace and went for my first cup. I colapse on top of her and she thrusted her hips for a few more strokes. I go clean up and come out for what I thought would be some more chat and another cup, but as we started to talk she grabs her clothes. She put on her underwear and gets a call. When she answered, it was her MOM!! She starts talking and sits on the bed with just her underwear on. I was tempted to just go over and start sucking on her nipples while she talked, but I didnt make that move. All in all, the only thing I was unhappy with was no BBBJ, DATY and her serving only one cup. Other than that, I had a good time. She didnt rush and was easy to click with. 50 mins and $$ later I was on my way back to Queens. Would I see her again, maybe not. Theyre other providers that offer GFE/PSE and more cups for the same donation, if not alittle more that I would see first. But shes definately cool.

This is not CL so please stop putting your first post BULLSHIT review on UG.

Isn't that the purpose of this place. To Review girls so you and I may skip one or go to one if we hear good and bad things. yes you must read between the lines sometimes but most are pretty right on with their reviews.

This is not CL so please stop putting your first post BULLSHIT review on UG.

Someone asked for a review of Angela and I just happened to see her that day, so I posted mine. I thought this site was about reviews and info. I didnt know that posting it would piss anyone off. That was not my intention.

NG

Re: This is not CL so please stop putting your first post BULLSHIT review on UG.

Originally posted by nceguy07
Someone asked for a review of Angela and I just happened to see her that day, so I posted mine. I thought this site was about reviews and info. I didnt know that posting it would piss anyone off. That was not my intention.

NG
relax NG-- fine review. Keep 'em cumming.

Re: This is not CL so please stop putting your first post BULLSHIT review on UG.

Originally posted by nceguy07

NG
Don't mind me I was TUI(typing under the influence). I misread your review.

saw angela today

First time i ever did full service with a provider. Shes a really nice girl, lots of energy, and funny. She has rules so if u need to do more then the basic i guess that would be a problem but i didnt want any of that. I was very happy. She has a kick ass body and is good looking and those boobs...........lol my goodness hehe She puts effort into it as well----basically did all the work for me. I have to try and get some paper together and see her again.

Angela

Morning guys, after a first post that i think irritated the APM. I decided to give something of a lil value to the board. first I must admit that I have been somewhat of a lurker on the boards for a while now. And I do appreciate what you fellows have taught me.

Re: Angela now
After seeing this thread a few weeks ago I decided to check Craigs List and find her ad. Gave her a call that was quite pleasant. We agreed to meet but she called back to change the plans to a time that worked for me as well. I finally meet her outside her apt. & the body is definitely smokin. The face as previously stated is a lil worn (mostly the teeth) but reasonably pleasant. Her attitude was pleasant and we went to her room. Yes whoever asked previously the dog was there.
1st turn off for me. we start to undress and I realize that the killer body is shall we say enhanced.
2nd turn off she is very talkative as we lay on the bed and she sarts stroking me and I her.
2nd & 1/2 turnoff as I like girls to be friendly but she was a lil over the top.
I roam the entire body which was nice & then recieve the afforementioned Rules
another 1/2 turnoff so we're up to 3 She begins a cbj which involves hands more than mouth and complains about a tooth ache I like for cbj to last and for the girl too look at me and engulf as much as possible.(don't mind admitting Im avg. not Huge) so this isn't usually a problem
4th & final turnoff we then procede to a good 5-10 minutes of mish followed up by a sesion of dgystyle which she really rocked back for.(no the dog wasn't actually in the room) at the end she really ground back into me to milk it which was kinda nice. Clean up and a few minutes of pleasant conversation.and I'm gonna be on my way.Suddenly had to rush out due to a neighborly squabble. since I left in a rush not sure how much I even donated to the cause was somewhere between1.6 to 2.0 Hafta say nice part of that was she did not haggle b4 or after.
In closing she was actually very pleasant and if my doantion was on the lower end of that scale it may have been worth it. She seems to want to be liked for what she does & I know she reads this board so I actually hope she takes this as constructive criticism. And maybe one of you gents or myself benefit from that in the future as I know she is still local to TheLong Island area but nit in Ronkonkoma any longer.......................
Slinky was that better?

Oh by the way

I really do want some constructive criticsm on my post before I continue with others in all forums as I have been sampling all the things I've read about in UG for the past few months. In other words ,...more maybe even better stories to tell.

Off track once again....

How did this thread turn into a Angela thread? This thread was about Samantha, not Angela. Read before you post. It seems that this thread has been hijacked....

right track /wrong train

Hey I'm not the one who went off track. I just hopped on after it was already de-railed.
P.S. Samantha was just leaving as I arrived that day & she was pretty hot blk girl had a pleasant smile.I wanted to get her # but it was a little awkward.

poetrenmoshn

hey you, it is angela here. of course i take you review as constructive criticsm. but for 32 years old i think im ok. i still have your tie!! i didn't think the review was that bad. i can't please everyone all of the time. we all have our preferences when it comes to the oppisite sex. you were very nice and i enjoyed spending time with you. i wish you luck in you future endeavors. angela

that is me

the new ones are more current, except i darkend my hair, to a reddish brown, i will have brand new photos asap. the reason i changed the pics was because i got a new puter and the old ones were infected with mydoom and i was scared to transfer them to my new puter and i couldn't find the originals. so i took those. i want new ones with my new hair color. got a digital camera now i need to figure that out. hope all is well, angela

thanks

That's good to know.... Anyway the new pictures look a lot better. Not that you didn't look good in the old ones, but I think the new ones are much more attractive. If you need some help with the camera, let me know, I love to take pictures....lol...

Where do I find your ad? Is it in the "erotic" section? Man, there are tons of ads to wade through and many seem bogus. Is your ad on a specific day to help me narrow down the search?