In the Land of Smiles

Gentlemen,I've noticed in the past few months that this section has gone untouched(Virgin territory). This I cannot comprehend. With a mix of Mongers such as ourselves I find it hard to believe that none or a select few of us have ventured to this part of the world. I feel from this day forth it would be my honor to the Brotherhood to share my knowledge of the region.
First and foremost, my particular first hand knowledge is in the Islands of the P.I. and Thailand. I am still searching for other descent 'safe' locals w/in this region.
What did you ask? Why do they call it "The Land of Smiles"? Well thats just what all the girls do....smile , smile , and smile some more. Consequently WE(as wealthy American men) happen to smile quiet a bit ourselves when we're there. And YES, YOU ARE WEALTHY to them. It does not matter if you are a sanition worker,electrician,stock trader or doctor. You just flew 1/2 way around the world. We tend to want what's not always in front of us. The girls go crazy for us down there-ALL of US. Whats a matter? your 300-400 lbs? Just recently divorced/seperated lonely? - stop jerking off @ home and get your ass down there- I can promise you lots of things.....the only did I can't is coming home!

Want to big King for a week? ten days?, maybe two weeks? look no further(and much less expensive) TLS ie. The Land of Smiles has something for everyone even our bisexual lady friends would love it down there. Turkish bath houses your thing? how about a good old soapy mattress massage. I love being the center of attention when I get down there. My favorite is what we all lovingly call the 'fish bowl' Have you seen the movie 'Rush Hour 2' when Chris Tucker goes to get some MOSHOE. He stands in front of sometimes 20-100 beautiful women to pick-behind a glass to 'massage' him. 2,3,5 women the imagination and money is the limit. I love being a 'calbo falang'- bald foreigner(non asian)

Not just PI and Thailand!!

I would like to add that Singapore is a very nice monger destination mostly due to the wide variety of talent available. Now, if you are a "comfort" tourist - someone who likes to stay in good hotels and be pampered, you will find Singapore 5 times more expensive than even Manila. But if you like to travel on a budget, enjoy variety, and don't mind a bit of sleaze in your red light fun, then Singapore is great! From well-hidden $15/pop muslim indian houses, to beautiful $20 indonesians that will not rest, to somewhat pricey $70 shanghaiese beauties, to thai "fish bowl" experiences for $30, to exotic looking dark Malaysians for $50... it's a must visit place, especially as a jump off point to some other asian destination. I don't think any other place in asia has such diversity in a single place for a reasonable cost.

** Prices are in US dollars, not in Singapore dollars. Roughly, $1 = S$1.33.

I would like to add that Singapore is a very nice monger destination mostly due to the wide variety of talent available. Now, if you are a "comfort" tourist - someone who likes to stay in good hotels and be pampered, you will find Singapore 5 times more expensive than even Manila. But if you like to travel on a budget, enjoy variety, and don't mind a bit of sleaze in your red light fun, then Singapore is great! From well-hidden $15/pop muslim indian houses, to beautiful $20 indonesians that will not rest, to somewhat pricey $70 shanghaiese beauties, to thai "fish bowl" experiences for $30, to exotic looking dark Malaysians for $50... it's a must visit place, especially as a jump off point to some other asian destination. I don't think any other place in asia has such diversity in a single place for a reasonable cost.

** Prices are in US dollars, not in Singapore dollars. Roughly, $1 = S$1.33.
Hello there stranger!

un4given

direction on your suggestions for singapore. i assume your statements can be squeezed into a 3 hour lay over ? thanks and have a great day

not 3 hours

Negative. it would not be impossible, but wouldn't do the scene any justice. If you want indians and freelance indonesians, check out Lor 24 in Geylang. If you want thais, anywhere around Lor 8 - just be careful because foreigners get ripped off - instead of $30/20mins, they are told $60/40 mins is the only option. Might have to visit a few fishbowls before you get the price that;'s right. Shanghai places are not in one area - need to walk around to find em.

I found malaysians near the Petain Rd. Area - but be careful, hustle there is much worse than geylang. You can get robbed or just overcharged.

I did a 15 hour layover in Singapore, and it was a bit too long. A 10 hour marathon - arrive in the evening and leave in the morning - is perfect.

EDDYBEAR whats up buddy!!! Long time no hear!! How them fichas doing???

Orchard Towers is another option in Singapore, but it's an outcall joint. It can be more expensive but it's one stop shopping. Trick is to wait until it gets near closing time then you'll be able to negotiate a cheaper rate. The place is open from about 10/11pm until around 4/5am. If I remember correctly, all the working girls at the towers are licensed by the gov't and checked for STDs.

Yea i never went to Orchard towers because i love my thrills cheap:) I hear the going rate at orchard towers is about $100 in US dollar, which is a bit rich for my blood. I mean, that would buy top of the line in most south asian countries - a girl that would look like a supermodel.

For more info, there is a website that is to Singapore what UG is to the USA. Its called sammyboy forums, i dont remember the linky so you have to google it.

Orchard Towers is another option in Singapore, but it's an outcall joint. It can be more expensive but it's one stop shopping. Trick is to wait until it gets near closing time then you'll be able to negotiate a cheaper rate. The place is open from about 10/11pm until around 4/5am. If I remember correctly, all the working girls at the towers are licensed by the gov't and checked for STDs.
I'd like to add some clarity here, as I have been to Ochard Towers many times.

Orchard Towers isn't an "outcall joint." It's a building featuring several bars and those bars are patroled by Free Lancers, mostly from Thailand. Thus, Orchard Towers received the nickname "Four Floors of Whores." However, none of the girls working at the Orchard Tower bars are licensed and checked for STDs.

Yes, you can wait until closing to negotiate a cheaper rate. I always traveled there on business and couldn't afford to stay up so late.

Gentlemen,I've noticed in the past few months that this section has gone untouched(Virgin territory). This I cannot comprehend. With a mix of Mongers such as ourselves I find it hard to believe that none or a select few of us have ventured to this part of the world. I feel from this day forth it would be my honor to the Brotherhood to share my knowledge of the region. (snip)
The Land Of Smiles refers specifically to Thailand; it's a phrase promoted by its tourist board. There are many reasons for this nickname, beyond the obvious ones. Thailand is a Buddhist country, which values harmony over conflict. In Thailand, your smile is your currency. Even when people try to rip you off or touts try to harass you into going into their place of business, you answer all of that with your smile. That's because in Thailand, whomever shouts first automatically loses the argument.

Having been to The P.I. and The LOS, I prefer the latter.

I worked with a Thai chick. All smiles. Pleasant, but as coarse as a teamster. She'd fart loudly and giggle like a nine year old. She also liked to screw.

When I signed in today I got a message indicating that I have not posted here in some time--this is sadly very true. While I have participated in mongering for a couple of decades in the NY area--with varying degrees of success--I am so disappointed with the the NYC scene. For awhile, I tried the Dominican Republic (mostly short time dalliances, but much less expensive than NY & a more pleasant Carribean enviornment)-- was much better, but not great. It's now been a long time since I have participated in NY.

Now I have visited South East Asia--mostly Thailand-- but I have made it through China (including Hong Kong & Macau) --(Guangzhou, Beijing, Qingdao, Jing Hong, Kunming, Lijiang) Tokyo, Much of Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia (including Sarawak on Borneo) and Indonesia (including Java and Bali) up to 4 times per year. The scene there is incredibly better! When you come back to your hotel in China in the nighttime, your room's phome rings with an offer of massage service (extras are readily available).

The girls in Thailand are far prettier, their attitude is incredibly better and the prices are really low--most have a great sense of humor, even when their English skills are weak (Non-verbal communication skills are effective). LT (Long time), i.e, from nightime to noon the next day (or later), is typically 1000 Baht (=$33.70 US).

Decent hotels with A/C, WiFi & a Pool can be had for less than a ST session (can always upgrade or downgrade, as needed). Local food is really cheap ($1 or $2 per day), Western food is cheaper than US. McDonalds, Outback Steakhouse, TGIFridays, Starbucks, Burger King, KFC, 7-11's, Italian restaurants (as well as every other ethnic background--every!!!), etc. are everywhere.

The major drawback now is the airfare, but with declining oil prices, that might improve---I have enough FF miles for about 4 trips.

The bars there (Pattaya, on the Gulf of Thailand, and Bangkok) are great--pretty good Western style bands--a beer in most is overpriced at about $1.50 ( can get at 1/2 that price at a 7-11 of Family Mart & most hotels have mini-fiidges).

I now have a steady Thai girlfriend (she's 28, I'm 58)--stunning 106 lbs.--turns heads & speaks reasonable English. She will stay with me for less than $300 per month--covering her room & motorbike--and I can have whatever, whenever. She has travelled with me & we have visited her family in a poor rice farming village.

So, I will retire to Thailand in the very near future.

I will miss everyon's posts here, but I am certain I have found a better place---for me!

Hey, everyone. I have been lurking here on and off since 2006 or 2007 and figured it was time to contribute. I have been to Thailand over 10 times in the last 4 years and on average spend 3 months out of the year there. I mostly spend my time in Chang Mai, Bangkok, and Pattaya. Overall I would have to say that Pattaya is where it is at as far as the women go. In my experience the best time to go is anytime after Songkran(April) and through the summer until about October. I say this because there will not be many other tourists there and everything will be cheaper(including the girls). You will also have a better ratio of women to men and will easily pick-up freelancers by just doing a quick stroll through any of the Discos on Walking Street such Insomnia, Pier, Lucifer, and Marine. On average 1,000Tbt($30) is the going rate for a girl that you pick up in the discos. It is best to go after 3am, which is when all of the agogo dancers and bar girls get finished with work and are now attainable without the bar fine. Depending on their current standings with the "police", the discos stay open as late as 8:30 am so you will have plenty of time to do multiple short times if you wish. Once the discos finish up, there is small pool bar called JP bar where everyone goes afterwards. It is located right off of Walking Street between Soi BJ and Insomnia(You will signs for a club called "Play" at the corner". It starts slowing down around 10, but will still have some girls there until about noon time. Any questions let me know. There is obviously much to do all day as well, but I find it more productive in terms of quality and quantity this way.

Last edited: