In quest of a table shower

There once was a time when almost any AMP had a table shower, but these days it seems most don't.
I had Arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder, and cannot wash myself. After a week, I smelled like a racehorse.
I suppose I could partake in the sex act, so long as I didn't have to do push-ups, or simply enjoy watching passively...
....but what I was really after today, was a table shower.

I called around....there was this place on Woodhaven Blvd (Sunny Spa 718-666-8267 or 929-336-9935) that had a table shower.
When I called, Mamasan told me they had three girls working, 18, 19, and 22.....I arrived within the hour.
I rang the bell, Mamasan let me in, and tried to steer me into a room.
"How many girls?" I asked...."two" she said. I told her that I would like to choose.
She knocked on the door to one of the rooms, and a sleepy 40-something came out.
THAT was my choice! Either grandma was fine......ummmm......no thank you. I left.

I did a walk-in on 162 Street....."NO TABLE SHOWER."

I went to the place on Parsons (over the laundromat).....as unattractive as Woodhaven. No tableshower anyway)
The lady there looked as bad as the place smelled! In retrospect, it is just as well that I found her unattractive.

(I forget the name) (646-421-3108) One hostess, well North of 40, pass. (215 St / Northern Blvd)

Last chance, I went to what USED to be called "Sakura"....now it's called "New Paradise Spa" (917-391-4668) and my therapist's name was "Mia"......she told me that "house money" was $60 for an hour, which I quickly gave her.

Carefully, I removed the "abduction sling" (more like a cast than a sling) and Mia washed me thoroughly.
She was gentle, and didn't miss a spot. She helped me dry, and we went back to the room, 45 minutes left to the hour.
I have never visited any MP that didn't offer release, in one form or another. I can no longer say that.
Although Mia's hands were small, and she had a gentle touch, her idea of "body work" was all below the knees!

I tried to put her hand on my member, but she pulled it back well before contact, reminding me "only body work."
I made suggestive motions with my good hand, for manual or oral release, she simply shook her head "no."
When I touched her, gently as can be, she simple danced away like a virgin!

At the 40-minute mark, Mia informed me that the "house money" only bought 40 minutes, and that we were done.
After I got dressed, one of the other girls came in and asked if I wanted a hand job for $60.
I said "thanks, but no thanks" and she immediately countered with $40. I passed, more because I was dressed, than the offer.
The girl who offered was "SiSi" or "C.C." (you are a better man than me, if you can tell those names apart!)

Sakura Spa received three ECB summonses and one Fire Department violation during a visit in February 2018.
I think the new owners prefer to err on the side of caution. "Why" never matters as much as "What?"

The reason I posted this under "In search of" instead of the Queens Massage Parlor thread, is because I am still searching for a good table shower. It could be combined with some back-walking, or a DT blowjob (or both!) I can look forward to wearing this contraption all of August, I can't hide in the A/C forever! I will need another 8 table showers minimum.

If you have a favorite TS, please don't keep it a secret. I live right where Cross Island intersects I-495.

There once was a time when almost any AMP had a table shower, but these days it seems most don't.
I had Arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder, and cannot wash myself. After a week, I smelled like a racehorse.
I suppose I could partake in the sex act, so long as I didn't have to do push-ups, or simply enjoy watching passively...
....but what I was really after today, was a table shower.

I called around....there was this place on Woodhaven Blvd (Sunny Spa 718-666-8267 or 929-336-9935) that had a table shower.
When I called, Mamasan told me they had three girls working, 18, 19, and 22.....I arrived within the hour.
I rang the bell, Mamasan let me in, and tried to steer me into a room.
"How many girls?" I asked...."two" she said. I told her that I would like to choose.
She knocked on the door to one of the rooms, and a sleepy 40-something came out.
THAT was my choice! Either grandma was fine......ummmm......no thank you. I left.

I did a walk-in on 162 Street....."NO TABLE SHOWER."

I went to the place on Parsons (over the laundromat).....as unattractive as Woodhaven. No tableshower anyway)
The lady there looked as bad as the place smelled! In retrospect, it is just as well that I found her unattractive.

(I forget the name) (646-421-3108) One hostess, well North of 40, pass. (215 St / Northern Blvd)

Last chance, I went to what USED to be called "Sakura"....now it's called "New Paradise Spa" (917-391-4668) and my therapist's name was "Mia"......she told me that "house money" was $60 for an hour, which I quickly gave her.

Carefully, I removed the "abduction sling" (more like a cast than a sling) and Mia washed me thoroughly.
She was gentle, and didn't miss a spot. She helped me dry, and we went back to the room, 45 minutes left to the hour.
I have never visited any MP that didn't offer release, in one form or another. I can no longer say that.
Although Mia's hands were small, and she had a gentle touch, her idea of "body work" was all below the knees!

I tried to put her hand on my member, but she pulled it back well before contact, reminding me "only body work."
I made suggestive motions with my good hand, for manual or oral release, she simply shook her head "no."
When I touched her, gently as can be, she simple danced away like a virgin!

At the 40-minute mark, Mia informed me that the "house money" only bought 40 minutes, and that we were done.
After I got dressed, one of the other girls came in and asked if I wanted a hand job for $60.
I said "thanks, but no thanks" and she immediately countered with $40. I passed, more because I was dressed, than the offer.
The girl who offered was "SiSi" or "C.C." (you are a better man than me, if you can tell those names apart!)

Sakura Spa received three ECB summonses and one Fire Department violation during a visit in February 2018.
I think the new owners prefer to err on the side of caution. "Why" never matters as much as "What?"

The reason I posted this under "In search of" instead of the Queens Massage Parlor thread, is because I am still searching for a good table shower. It could be combined with some back-walking, or a DT blowjob (or both!) I can look forward to wearing this contraption all of August, I can't hide in the A/C forever! I will need another 8 table showers minimum.

If you have a favorite TS, please don't keep it a secret. I live right where Cross Island intersects I-495.
I feel your pain, literally. Had my shoulder scoped in '99. That immobilizing sling for 6 weeks almost ruined me. Anyway, you're expecting too much. You'll get 1 or the other, but never both. Either a table shower, or a hot chick. I stopped with the spas after Kraft got busted, so I'm not sure if it's still open or not, but Blue Fish spa in Baldwin had a table shower in a back room for years. Only problem for you is, an old lady does the shower. If it's any consolation, she does an excellent job, and her HE is almost loving, it's so good. Good luck in your search. I miss going to the spa immensely, just can't risk the hidden cam thing.

Few things
You can get shower wipes that hospitals use for the immediate area of ahoulder/wound(s)
Plenty of high end spas in Manhattan that will give you an awesome table shower from a hot Asian. Check current and former advertisers from this board. Easy to find.
Long island ( Nassau/suffolk border) still have a few as of last year ( tire shop on 25 and close to church/chicken place on 110 north of 25).

Ones on the island will NOT AS IN NO SHOT have a hot girl/woman. A decent grandma sure, a slobish milf yep but the Long Island hot amp provider is a unicorn last 5 years

Make the trip to Brooklyn. Coney Island Ave has two spots for TS near Ave O. It is $60 for the hour.

If Queens is as far as you can go, anywhere on Northern Boulevard in Flushing.

The saga continues....

I saw an ad for "Sunshine Spa" 929-603-6200 that said they had a table shower.
$30/hh $40/hr sounded too good to be true! (It was)

I drove there for nothing....they lied. No table shower, and the attendants looked like a PTA meeting. I walked. I will never return to this venue, because of the lie.

My review of 718-831-1889 can be found elsewhere. It was a good day.

Natural spa in Centereach has a Ts. Its by Aboffs paint and across from a pork store.
Old woman though. Decent massage and tug too.

They have a thread here somewhere.

I just go for the r&t. The Ts takes time from the rub. 55 for the hr I think the Ts is 15 more.

The saga continues.....

I posted a review of "Restoration Salon and Spa. 718-831-1889 elsewhere...
My therapist was "Yumi" and I went primarily for the table shower.
Here we are, maybe 2 weeks later, and she texts me out of the blue, asking how my shoulder is!
While I understand that the motivation for the call was slow business, I found the gesture incredibly sweet!
This place is located near Union Turnpike and 248 St, and the parking is both discreet and easy.
$50 house money, plus whatever you negotiate. Pretty standard AMP, maybe a bit less pressure.
I have been there several times now, yet to see a grandma (not that there is anything wrong with THAT)

"Hi, how are you?" " How is your arm now?" "I want to help you shower, waiting for you." (Actual texts!)

Try a place called Heaven Foot spa it's on Union and Springfield. They have a table shower and you can tell them how long you want. When I really want to relax I get a 15 min table shower and a 90 min massage for $80. You can get a 1/2 hour shower if you want. The place is legit and most of the women are not lookers but they will give u a good scrub and a great massage.

Try a place called Heaven Foot spa it's on Union and Springfield. They have a table shower and you can tell them how long you want. When I really want to relax I get a 15 min table shower and a 90 min massage for $80. You can get a 1/2 hour shower if you want. The place is legit and most of the women are not lookers but they will give u a good scrub and a great massage.
Been to this place few times before. Always asked for Hannah. Place is legit and can get busy at times. The most I ever gotten extra in the body scrub room was a nice BBJ. Hannah no longer work at this place so I stopped going. She disappeared without a sign.

There is a place that has table shower mostly Latin women the ones I have had were pretty, It is a mutual touch some offer extras Sunrise Highway next to the adult shop

Mod note: I'm sure there is more than one Adult Shop on Sunrise Highway. A town would help. I realize you are trying to contribute, but more details are needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a place that has table shower mostly Latin women the ones I have had were pretty, It is a mutual touch some offer extras Sunrise Highway next to the adult shop

Mod note: I'm sure there is more than one Adult Shop on Sunrise Highway. A town would help. I realize you are trying to contribute, but more details are needed.
Sorry new here still getting use to how things work it is in Holbrook by Nicols rd