I'm waiting

billyS

Reign of Terror
Considering all your experience with the Beautiful Brazillians who have been associated with, I'd love to hear some of the back stories.

Accompanied by pictures would be nice.

Are any of the Brazillian girls around? Several years ago, I used to call this guy, I think Mike, and he had Brizillian girls in Nassau County. He had this girl there, I guess she was the manager. Well last year, I called him and he said that he only deals with like 400 to 500 girls now and the limo lap dance thing. Did someone take over for him? I used to pay 200 for the hour. Ozzy, do you know who I am talking about? Was his name Mike Brazil? I alway got his number from eros back then. I would love to see those girls now.

Last edited:
It's funny but every wannabie pimp in NY seems to be names Mike.

There was a guy named Mike who was briefly handling some of the girls from TB2 he met thru their agency. He was a trick who had some music industry connections and got the girls into parties and such that allowed them to network. He would hook them up maybe once or twice a month with a big multi hr date. He then went on Eros for a while but he got a few of the girls busted cause he tried going above the radar and did almost zero background checks. I think he got Duda and her roomie busted and then he lost all his girls cause they no longer trusted him. They shortly after hooked up with April and Val and worked for them a bit till they all went back to Brazil.

Last edited:
There is a guy Danny who is mentioned in some cl latina ads as in "danny"will answer. He started off the beginning fof the summer advertisng $50girls. Lately his quotes have been ofr 200/ girls. I've avoided him because a number of Cl reviews fwiw said he always baits & switched girls. Those delivered are not those pictured.I think one of his girls went by the name jasmine

It's heeere........

Diary of a Madman.....

Chapters One, Two and Three are posted.

Coming soon....

Chapter Four: The Greyhound Stroll aka The Wacky West Side.

Chapter Five: South America for just $21... and the beer is free.

Chapter Six: My First ATF (Miss Argentina)

Last edited:
Good stuff Ozzy....

Your car ride coming back from Chinatown reminded me of a time when i was about nine and my parents took me to the Christmas show at Radio City. My first NYC sight seeing experience were all the adult movie billboards on and around 42nd street. My aunt told me to cover my eyes so I got the impression this was something worth checking out one day.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Your car ride coming back from Chinatown reminded me of a time when i was about nine and my parents took me to the Christmas show at Radio City. My first NYC sight seeing experience were all the adult movie billboards on and around 42nd street.
As a pre-teen, had the same experience. After our yearly trip to see the Radio City Christmas show we would eat at the Blimpies (one of the originals and when they were good) a few blocks away. Depending where you sat you could look out the window and see the place with the big letters 'Topless' on their window (it was the same place in the opening credits of the Odd Couple that Felix would yank Oscar away from). My brothers and I would sniker at the possiblities of what was going on in there and made me want to check such things out when I got older.

It's funny but every wannabie pimp in NY seems to be names Mike.

There was a guy named Mike who was briefly handling some of the girls from TB2 he met thru their agency. He was a trick who had some music industry connections and got the girls into parties and such that allowed them to network. He would hook them up maybe once or twice a month with a big multi hr date. He then went on Eros for a while but he got a few of the girls busted cause he tried going above the radar and did almost zero background checks. I think he got Duda and her roomie busted and then he lost all his girls cause they no longer trusted him. They shortly after hooked up with April and Val and worked for them a bit till they all went back to Brazil.
Yea, that's where I would see his girls, through Eros. It even said, ask for Mike, but he would always answer. He loved when I would call, because, I was new to this and I would always bring a different friend with me. He would laugh because I always had him have the girls in one room so I could pick mine and the other would be left for whoever I brought with me.

I don't think the Mike my Brazilian friends know ever worked girls on LI. My friends never left the confines of Manhattan. They barely left the UES.

I don't think the Mike my Brazilian friends know ever worked girls on LI. My friends never left the confines of Manhattan. They barely left the UES.
OK. Like you said, every pimp is named MIke, or wannabe pimp. This guy Mike, had Brazillian girls in Nassau County, usually Westbury.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ozzy I like the tales gee did we all have the same experinces as youngest. I remember the same rides home from Manhatten to Queens

About 20 years ago, I used to go to a lap dance joint near the corner of 42nd and 8th. You'd pay an entry fee, walk in and take a seat. A girl would be dancing on stage. Then another girl would come over, whisper in your ear and ask if you wanted to fuck her in one of the back rooms. Time limit was 15 minutes and damages were $50. Usually no BJ. The girl would give you a short HJ to get you hard and you'd fuck her on a thin mattress. Of course, that place is long gone along with all the other wonderful remnants of 42nd Street.

I think it's true that, in your pre-pubescent years, the girl(s) you first lust after and fantasize about are the types that stay with you for life. Unfortunately, in my case, it was blue eyed natural blondes (very expensive habit) -- I particularly like Dutch and German girls. As it happens, I was around a lot of them when I was 11-12 years old.