I'm superior to everyone - Mr caddy22

I fuck all the same girls you guys review on here only difference is when you spend 200hh or 150hh im spending 80 for 15min and staying for the hh.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Except you really have no proof of that since you refuse to review them under the guise of "someone is going to ruin it for you".

Based on real reviews here we have seen that low balling girls never gets you good service yet you seem to think that you can demand or negotiate a well below sticker price every time.

Looking at your posting history you mostly bash guys for being honest with girls and side with the guys who mistreat woman.
Given your attitude towards woman it's hard to believe they would give you a break on the price unless you are targeting the most vulnerable, which given your profile would seem more likely.

You have bashed @Sophia Belle twice in the past over her prices.
I wonder what you feel about her changing $400 an hour now?

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-7318-review-thread.51440/page-6#post-1098431

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-7318-review-thread.51440/page-6#post-1098394

billyS

Reign of Terror
Oh, and you never really answered me on how you connected Kream in East Meadow with Melanie who I reviewed three years ago.

Except you really have no proof of that since you refuse to review them under the guise of "someone is going to ruin it for you".

Based on real reviews here we have seen that low balling girls never gets you good service yet you seem to think that you can demand or negotiate a well below sticker price every time.

Looking at your posting history you mostly bash guys for being honest with girls and side with the guys who mistreat woman.
Given your attitude towards woman it's hard to believe they would give you a break on the price unless you are targeting the most vulnerable, which given your profile would seem more likely.

You have bashed @Sophia Belle twice in the past over her prices.
I wonder what you feel about her changing $400 an hour now?

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-7318-review-thread.51440/page-6#post-1098431

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-7318-review-thread.51440/page-6#post-1098394
Its hard to pay for quality like SB and some of the other higher end ladies when you repeat the same phrase "Would you like fries with that?!" all day long.

I fuck all the same girls you guys review on here only difference is when you spend 200hh or 150hh im spending 80 for 15min and staying for the hh.
People aren't gonna like this. I dont agree with the way he is phrasing it . However a lot of guys get the ss and try to stay 30 mins.

I never do it cause it's trying to take advantage. I do get the 30 mins and have been there close to an hour. Gotten and hour and stayed close to 90 mins.

However i would rather be cautious and get the 30 mins knowjng i typically need around 30 mins at minimum most times.

Except at cdps where i can sometimes get by on 20 mins at certain utr spots.

My thing is to brag about it
Like it's a huge accomplishment is some broke weirdo shit, non respectfully.

@billyS congrats you started me my own thread!Lol I could careless how any of you feel. We all hide behind this keyboard and our user names. So let me get this right, its ok for everyone to share they experience and what they pay, when i say i pay less everyone gets butt hurt. These girls willing let me stay overtime and let me pay what i pay. You guys can say what you want good or bad, but i cant? Bash women? Nope... I jus haggle price. Brag? Ahh if you wanna call ot that. Get out ur feelings yall swear these women care about you. I play the game...

pokler

Power Bottom
@billyS congrats you started me my own thread!Lol I could careless how any of you feel. We all hide behind this keyboard and our user names. So let me get this right, its ok for everyone to share they experience and what they pay, when i say i pay less everyone gets butt hurt. These girls willing let me stay overtime and let me pay what i pay. You guys can say what you want good or bad, but i cant? Bash women? Nope... I jus haggle price. Brag? Ahh if you wanna call ot that. Get out ur feelings yall swear these women care about you. I play the game...
If I wanted to lie, misrepresent , steal and abuse then I could do the same low cost. Just like if I go to Walgreens and shoplift I can get stuff for free. No one would stop me. I'd just rather do both legit as I make a lot more money than you so it's no biggie .

Most providers (even the bottom dwellers) will start to remind you that you paid for 15 minutes and to “hurry the fuck up”.

So most likely , you don’t last long. You probably shoot your load after a few strokes. And judging by your comments, you seem like a dick. So you probably don’t have a lot of friends. So you bullshit with the providers who made you jizz in 90 seconds (because you have no friends) . And they entertain the convo cause you’re an easy 80 bucks that they barely have to work for…

;)

Assuming what you are saying is true, you seem to take pride in taking advantage of these women who have a pretty hard job as it is.
I guess ultimately it comes down to treat others the way you wish to be treated.