I'm going to brag about but not share my SA conquests......

billyS

Reign of Terror
Going down this road the inevitable conclusion is that the wife is a pro too since it is you paying the mortgage and insurance .
That's only if you marry someone who doesn't work and you need to pay all the bills.

So either she is too dumb to get a job and you are forced to support her, your choice for marrying someone like that.

Or you marry her and tell her to quit her job because you want her to be June Cleaver.
Again, your choice so you can't bitch about it.

I really think the guys who bitch about "you pay for it anyway" when talking about having sex with their wives are just guys who made poor decisions on who they married.

pokler

Power Bottom
Ok everybody. Let's make a deal. You give me contact info for girls you've been developing and procuring and investing in the past 3 yrs and I'll do the same. Just to make Billy happy z

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok everybody. Let's make a deal. You give me contact info for girls you've been developing and procuring and investing in the past 3 yrs and I'll do the same. Just to make Billy happy z
You want that here or a new thread?

You know I'm kidding right?

You are not to be trusted .....
But since you want to deal, I'm game. For every young lady you post, I will return two (after your post is verified). That's better than your offer ! Two for one !

That's only if you marry someone who doesn't work and you need to pay all the bills.

So either she is too dumb to get a job and you are forced to support her, your choice for marrying someone like that.

Or you marry her and tell her to quite her job because you want her to be June Cleaver.
Again, your choice so you can't bitch about it.

I really think the guys who bitch about "you pay for it anyway" when talking about having sex with their wives are just guys who made poor decisions on who they married.
Whats wrong with June Cleaver?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Whats wrong with June Cleaver?
Absolutely nothing if that's what you want.
But I'm just saying if that is the type of marriage you want then don't imply that the sex she is providing you is only to reciprocate you paying all the bills. Don't compare her to a whore.

I really don't give a shit, but I'm sure the guys in the Seeking Arrangements thread do.

It's ironic because when it comes down to being "Bros before Ho's" some of you implore each other to stick together to keep the prices down, but almost no one wants to stick together and share good finds.
Wait weren’t you busting my chops about saying “bros before hos” in another thread ? Lol ;)