I'm going to brag about but not share my SA conquests......

pokler

Power Bottom
Ahhh there are some GEMS on SA if you’re willing to put the time in! You just have to know what to look for. Some hints, avoid NYC SBs, NJ,PA and upstate NY girls are more desperate. Also focus on younger Latinas, black girls on there, trust me.
I do the exact opposite of you and do great.
I don't need to I take advantage of " desperate " girls. And I'm getting 4 hour hotel meets for 400-500.

I do the exact opposite of you and do great.
I don't need to I take advantage of " desperate " girls. And I'm getting 4 hour hotel meets for 400-500.
That’s awesome, but by desperate girls I mean real girls with real financial needs not pros, fakes or flakes like the majority of chicks on there. lol I never said I was taking “advantage” of them, I treat them extremely well with is why they keep cumming back. And I’ve also had my share of all day fuck fests at hotels for hundreds of dollars. Those are fun too. Enjoy!

pokler

Power Bottom
That’s awesome, but by desperate girls I mean real girls with real financial needs not pros, fakes or flakes like the majority of chicks on there. lol I never said I was taking “advantage” of them, I treat them extremely well with is why they keep cumming back. And I’ve also had my share of all day fuck fests at hotels for hundreds of dollars. Those are fun too. Enjoy!

Yeah I smoke out the pros by insisting on coffee meet and greets which they don't do .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Are you kidding Billy ?
There is too much hard work on this to share. These are not providers but just regular girls I've trained to cater to my dirty old man needs!
I really don't give a shit, but I'm sure the guys in the Seeking Arrangements thread do.

It's ironic because when it comes down to being "Bros before Ho's" some of you implore each other to stick together to keep the prices down, but almost no one wants to stick together and share good finds.

pokler

Power Bottom
I really don't give a shit, but I'm sure the guys in this thread do.

It's ironic because when it comes down to being "Bros before Ho's" some of you implore each other to stick together to keep the prices down, but almost no one wants to stick together and share good finds.

If you met a girl in a bar and developed her with dinner dates , etc and got her to a point where you were fucking here after much work would you share her info here ?

If you met a girl in a bar and developed her with dinner dates , etc and got her to a point where you were fucking here after much work would you share her info here ?
But you didn't meet her in a bar. You met her on SA. This is a thread about SA on a monger board.

You're "grooming" her is no different than what anyone else has done/has to do with most of these SA girls. No one is expecting anyone to share their SO's information just because they're fucking them...These SA girls are providers, so why wouldn't you share?

pokler

Power Bottom
But you didn't meet her in a bar. You met her on SA. This is a thread about SA on a monger board.

You're "grooming" her is no different than what anyone else has done/has to do with most of these SA girls. No one is expecting anyone to share their SO's information just because they're fucking them...These SA girls are providers, so why wouldn't you share?

Your showing your lack of understanding of SA. Yeah there are providers ( pros) who migrated from BP but the majority are just regular girls like the one Billy met in bar .

Your showing your lack of understanding of SA. Yeah there are providers ( pros) who migrated from BP but the majority are just regular girls like the one Billy met in bar .
Right, regular girls who expect $ to fuck. Or the ones you are meeting who expect $ AND coffee apparently.

BTW, pros are actually regular girls too, they just want to be paid $ to fuck...See the similarities here?

pokler

Power Bottom
Right, regular girls who expect $ to fuck. Or the ones you are meeting who expect $ AND coffee apparently.

BTW, pros are actually regular girls too, they just want to be paid $ to fuck...See the similarities here?
Going down this road the inevitable conclusion is that the wife is a pro too since it is you paying the mortgage and insurance .