I'm dyin here, need some help for a noob

Hey everyone, I travel down to Charlotte about everyday. It's tough to get to know the neighborhood can someone send me some info... I live out of hotels and a guy two doors down had some asian chick come by. I wanted to wait till she left to see if i could get her card....unfortunately i had to hit the bar with some buddies and couldnt wait....i think she left by the time i got back.

Anywho..any ladies who can offer to help? or any guys who know the area or the people... Please let me know and I will give u my mail addy and hopefully we can move forward with this!!

I'm young , mid 20's and I work out daily. Thanks!

Last edited:
Check to see if there's a local arts-and-entertainment oriented paper.

Sometimes smaller local papers will have ads (more discreet), but if there's pictures of matronly ladies in broad hats by rose bushes on the front cover, forget it.

Look for free papers in bars.

I was literally just going to post about the Craigslist Charlotte section. Just checked it out and it has plenty of ads. Under erotic services.

Last edited:
thanks ya'll yep...i checked out the CL - charlotte.....im actually conversating with a few girls who do massages... but how do u know how safe it is. has anyone every gott busted? know what i mean?