I'm back bitches

Yankee Curse said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A real winner? You can't mean the Yankers, can you?

You must have meant "real winner" in the derogatory sense.

You need an IQ injection.
Just counting all those championships the Red Sux have won since 1918. Uh, one. Gee, done already. Maybe the Yanks and Sux can have a golf tournament to take their minds of the rest of the baseball season.

SlickWilly said:
Just counting all those championships the Red Sux have won since 1918. Uh, one. Gee, done already. Maybe the Yanks and Sux can have a golf tournament to take their minds of the rest of the baseball season.
Guess what, lame brain? The main reason for all the Yanker championships was because the "powers that be" realized that it would help baseball's popularity to have a champion team in NYC. With that in mind, the umpires (especially those behind the plate) were influenced to always give the benefit of the doubt to the Yankers.

With today's technology, we can now see how easily such subjectiveness could influence the results of those ballgames. Thus, the Yanker championships of the 20th century are tainted and not as much a source of "pride" as they were originally thought to be.

But now in the last few years (let's say five years), that same technology is forcing umpires to call a more fair game because those cameras are over their shoulders all the time. So what has happened? Suddenly the Yankers aren't winning any more championships. Coincidence? I think not.

So in all fairness, umpire fairness began in the 21st Century. And by my count, the Yankers are a disgraceful 0-2 in the WS since then, not to mention suffering the worst collapse in baseball history, among other incredible embarrassments. And all that has been done even though the Yankers start every year's race with a huge headstart (player salaries).

What an embarrassment! The Yankers are allowed a huge headstart in the standings race every year AND THEY STILL CAN'T GET TO THE FINISH LINE FIRST.

What a pathetic organization, only exceeded in patheticness by their scumbag fans.

I'm back. Please forgive me Yankee fans for being such an ass. I now realize I had no right to pick on the Yankees earlier this year. They had a tough series against the Angels, but I know they'll come back next year even stronger and crush the Red Sox like they deserve to be crushed.

playoffs ???

Kearney Sauce said:
I guess you haven't been watching the playoffs the last ten years.
The Yankees goal is not to make it to the Playoffs, the goal is to get into and then win the World Series...
As far as "all the Championships" are concerned, many.many of those were won a long time ago.......I got a newsflash for you Yankee fans.Ruth,DiMaggio,Mantle, Maris, Berra, Ford and the rest are all either dead or in a home somewhere... You are all living on the glory of the past.Putting 9 superstars on the field does not makre a championship TEAM and herein lies
the problem they don't have a TEAM. NO HEART and that is why the
Steinbrenner method does not work....

Yankee Curse said:
Guess what, lame brain? The main reason for all the Yanker championships was because the "powers that be" realized that it would help baseball's popularity to have a champion team in NYC. With that in mind, the umpires (especially those behind the plate) were influenced to always give the benefit of the doubt to the Yankers.

With today's technology, we can now see how easily such subjectiveness could influence the results of those ballgames. Thus, the Yanker championships of the 20th century are tainted and not as much a source of "pride" as they were originally thought to be.

But now in the last few years (let's say five years), that same technology is forcing umpires to call a more fair game because those cameras are over their shoulders all the time. So what has happened? Suddenly the Yankers aren't winning any more championships. Coincidence? I think not.

So in all fairness, umpire fairness began in the 21st Century. And by my count, the Yankers are a disgraceful 0-2 in the WS since then, not to mention suffering the worst collapse in baseball history, among other incredible embarrassments. And all that has been done even though the Yankers start every year's race with a huge headstart (player salaries).

What an embarrassment! The Yankers are allowed a huge headstart in the standings race every year AND THEY STILL CAN'T GET TO THE FINISH LINE FIRST.

What a pathetic organization, only exceeded in patheticness by their scumbag fans.
Suck me like the good Yankee hater that you are.

Letterman's Top-10 was "top 10 excuses from the Yankees"

I think this was #5: "How do you expect to field a competitive team for a lousy $200 million"?

I liked #2: "Giambi lost his lucky syringe"

Number 1 was also good: "How can you concentrate on baseball now that the NHL season has begun?"

oddfellow4870 said:
The real Babe is on his way to remove the curses from all the other long suffering teams. This year, the White Sox,
Predicted it on 10/7. Comes true tonight. And I didn't even have to "credit" anyone, eh JB?

Last edited: