I'll keep this one for myself thank you!

I totally agree. What is to gain by sharing information on a girl that you like.

If it is a one time deal or someone you dont think you will visit again then great share.If she is bad who is to know just by your experience.

Some girls have different taste in men also.

I also have had a girlfriend who was an amp a year ago. It was hard to see guys getting bbfs when she was totally denying that anyone else got this service. I cant always believe these mongers but why would they lie? You feel like your special but know these girls want money and it seems that bbbj or bbfs will get the guys coming back.

Eventually it even gets dull and the excitement is gone and time to move on.

In the meantime you are with a girl who was getting dumped in possibly 5 times a day. You just dont know. So this Is why i dont like post my experiences

..hoping this gets posted Billy. I know for some reason you refuse my post.
Yea man, by no means have I contributed anywhere near what some of the others on here have, but it sounds to me like this just might not be the hobby for you. You said you had a girlfriend who was an amp, you thought you were special for being the only one getting bb services, and you don't know if the girl was with other dudes on a given day. If I'm misunderstanding you then I apologize, but basically what you're saying is you dated a sex worker and then got upset thinking she has sex at work. There are plenty of other threads in here discussing why getting involved with these women like that is a terrible idea. I'm sure most of the guys on here at some point have had that experience with a provider that makes you feel like you have some kind of real connection, real chemistry, a special kind of arrangement that only the two of you have and that the rest of her clients don't. I personally look for that, that kind of chemistry between myself and a provider is just part of the whole thing for me. But I have no illusions that I'll be whisking her off into the sunset. As far as I'm concerned that just means she's good at what she does. You should read through the @Sophia Belle threads. I've never had the pleasure of meeting her myself but it's clear that she provides something far beyond the traditional wham, bam, thank you ma'am. If one of her clients decided to keep their experiences with her to themselves because they didn't like the idea of her having that with someone else, then I would say, like I said to you, this hobby probably isn't for them.

Also, in my very first post here I was accused of being an owner/shill, and in my second I got called out for using a phrase that I found in the "dictionary" post on here thinking it was standard fare. Seems like all of that is just a UG rite of passage.

I totally agree. What is to gain by sharing information on a girl that you like.

If it is a one time deal or someone you dont think you will visit again then great share.If she is bad who is to know just by your experience.

Some girls have different taste in men also.

I also have had a girlfriend who was an amp a year ago. It was hard to see guys getting bbfs when she was totally denying that anyone else got this service. I cant always believe these mongers but why would they lie? You feel like your special but know these girls want money and it seems that bbbj or bbfs will get the guys coming back.

Eventually it even gets dull and the excitement is gone and time to move on.

In the meantime you are with a girl who was getting dumped in possibly 5 times a day. You just dont know. So this Is why i dont like post my experiences

..hoping this gets posted Billy. I know for some reason you refuse my post.
I recently had an amp tell me she has to give bbj to customers to keep them coming back at a 100 dollar tip because in Queens competition is fierce.Amp providers do what they do for the Franklins till a whale( a monger loaded with cash) takes them out of the game.I also use to see a provider who a few times left the business for other employment but told me , “ 150O-2000 tax free a week working forty hours was too tempting to leave”.

It’s very rare that I won’t give a review. If they’re advertising, they’ve been torn up , soiled and stretched out a million times over anyways.

And SW’s :D... Who do you think you’re hiding her from?

Anyone thinking they’re “something special” is obviously delusional.

If I can hit it first before all you guys, it’s bragging rights. And another notch in my belt. ;) Usually, I only want to hit it once anyways. And then it’s off to the next cheap thrill in my life.

I never had any provider ask me to not do reviews, as a matter of fact, reviews came up only one time about 10 years ago and it was a girl telling me somebody wrote crazy shit about a girl at the location. I guess guys tell girls "I'll give you a good review" I don't see any other reason reviews coming up with a provider.

Years ago I would share ALL the info I had, but the last few years I post only the bad or if I don't plan on seeing the provider again. Few reasons for that.

1.) Like Genius mentioned earlier, the good reviews brings out the lurkers/knights who blow up a spot and ruin a good thing. It creates less opportunity for me, and also endangers that providers job. Why would I want to be the cause of that if she is providing me good service? I will keep it to myself until its time to share. I don't buy into the "I'm doing her a favor with a good review, she will make more money" Bullshit. She fucking me and ten other dudes a day, she doing fine money wise if she smart. Pussy makes money!

2.) SO many lurkers and straight up Vagina's on here now that will happily throw you under a greyhound for their own personal gain. This site has always been a source of information, to help each other out. Not to cut each other down by any means possible. There has been a great wealth of information from many on here that has saved me lots of money and potential problems. Thats what its about, not seeing a provider/AMP worker and using some bush league tactics to get a better price or special treatment. You want special treatment, treat them right, wash your dick, and then maybe you get better service - If they don't, report back and their pocket books will feel the hit.

What I laugh about is how some on here straight up fall in love with some of these women. The sooner you learn to treat it like a transaction, the easier it becomes for you. The more relaxed you feel, its a means for both monger and provider. You ain't turning one of these Ho's into your wifey. They do what they do for their fix, their family back home, or their next Louie Bag.

Too bad there couldn't be a Utopia VIP section - where only a selected, trusted few could share info amongst themselves to keep the lurkers and knights out of the game. We all have a few we would like to share info on, but its just not worth the risk of losing that poon to some vagina knight with no game and a shrimpy limp dick.

Stay safe gents!

Thanks for your post.

So I guess that's another question:
Are you less likely to post a review if you are hitting it raw?
I rarely intentionally have smashed a pro raw. The handful or so amount pros that has happened with. The pro had to be a 8 or close to it and up. And not giving her extra money either. Those pros, I would drop a review but not mention the bbfs. If dudes get it let them get it on their own.

Years ago I would share ALL the info I had, but the last few years I post only the bad or if I don't plan on seeing the provider again. Few reasons for that.

1.) Like Genius mentioned earlier, the good reviews brings out the lurkers/knights who blow up a spot and ruin a good thing. It creates less opportunity for me, and also endangers that providers job. Why would I want to be the cause of that if she is providing me good service? I will keep it to myself until its time to share. I don't buy into the "I'm doing her a favor with a good review, she will make more money" Bullshit. She fucking me and ten other dudes a day, she doing fine money wise if she smart. Pussy makes money!

2.) SO many lurkers and straight up Vagina's on here now that will happily throw you under a greyhound for their own personal gain. This site has always been a source of information, to help each other out. Not to cut each other down by any means possible. There has been a great wealth of information from many on here that has saved me lots of money and potential problems. Thats what its about, not seeing a provider/AMP worker and using some bush league tactics to get a better price or special treatment. You want special treatment, treat them right, wash your dick, and then maybe you get better service - If they don't, report back and their pocket books will feel the hit.

What I laugh about is how some on here straight up fall in love with some of these women. The sooner you learn to treat it like a transaction, the easier it becomes for you. The more relaxed you feel, its a means for both monger and provider. You ain't turning one of these Ho's into your wifey. They do what they do for their fix, their family back home, or their next Louie Bag.

Too bad there couldn't be a Utopia VIP section - where only a selected, trusted few could share info amongst themselves to keep the lurkers and knights out of the game. We all have a few we would like to share info on, but its just not worth the risk of losing that poon to some vagina knight with no game and a shrimpy limp dick.

Stay safe gents!
Seems a bit greedy but to each their own. Also most pros i see screen so it eliminates some of the weirdos.

Stay safe gents!
Sometimes a provider will cause you to let your guard down and develop some attachment to her but a dude must understand she’s with other dudes all day and never fall ahead over heels.Anyone dating a provider must understand unless you have deep pockets and are willing to take her out of the game it will end badly always.Most of these women are addicted to Franklins not some 7-8 inch cock always about the dollars.Sure go out with a provider and have fun but understand tomorrow she’ll be sucking someone else’s balls for a Franklin.

I will only tell my friends if someone is letting me go raw. I’ve seen it blowing up in a lot of faces when they mention it cause then dudes ruin it opening their big mouths and showing the girls review of her allowing bbfs ends up with her not allowing it anymore. If the girl is already known for bbfs then I’ll review her like I have to let ppl know if they are good or bad like I have for Amy,Rachel, and Jordan

I will never review my ATF. I am human and with her it just can't be entirely a transaction, she is special. I am sure she doesn't need any more admirers or help in her profession.
As for helping Mongerdom, I am honest and accurate when I write about any other girl or place, and want to chip in to help us succeed or find what we want.
Forgive me my one transgression.

When I began here things were a little different. There was a recession and girls were coming out of the woodwork. I found UG through Google which pointed me to Open Season on CG and that is the only group I ever posted to or read back then.

I read JRuders original post and I was off to perfect my own game. And it was a game to me. He gave me the knowledge and I ran with it. I focused on it.

You didn't answer ads back then you posted ads. I was putting up fifty to a hundred ads per week on the now defunct places we can't mention anymore. Tasteful and well worded advertisements, each of them designed to instill trust and attract the new ones, those who might be looking for a "generous older gent" to supplement their income or lack of same.

It was easy because my competition seemed to be full of crudeness and lacking in basic writing skills. They also lacked the apparent common sense to realize that they were dealing with young(over 18) newbies who needed to be finessed and were hesitant to make the leap of actually meeting up and getting paid for it.

I had a good run. I was getting laid by different girls I found half to a third my age sometimes every night and sometimes twice a day at the height of it.

We had a good group of regular posters and we all shared our intel on here without reservation. There was enough to go around. I didn't use this site to find them. I knew how to find them. I used the site to brag about them as did a lot of us which is still very true today.

Things began to change after awhile and people started copying the ads that I was creating because they had no game. There was one guy, a lawyer, who began bad mouthing me to my regulars who he knew because I was freely sharing intel with everyone.

Then the likes of Cheg came along with his daily tales of sadistic abuse and even doxing some of the girls he abused without any consequences here.

Commando, one of the regulars got banned and then I got banned because someone asked me to private message them and that was the end of it here for me.

I came back a couple of years later but the whole flavor had changed. Fresh newbs were few and far between and the discussion centered around the same old girls being passed from monger to monger.

Say something someone doesn't like and end up in moderation. Fun!! :rolleyes:

billyS

Reign of Terror
When I began here things were a little different. There was a recession and girls were coming out of the woodwork. I found UG through Google which pointed me to Open Season on CG and that is the only group I ever posted to or read back then.

I read JRuders original post and I was off to perfect my own game. And it was a game to me. He gave me the knowledge and I ran with it. I focused on it.

You didn't answer ads back then you posted ads. I was putting up fifty to a hundred ads per week on the now defunct places we can't mention anymore. Tasteful and well worded advertisements, each of them designed to instill trust and attract the new ones, those who might be looking for a "generous older gent" to supplement their income or lack of same.

It was easy because my competition seemed to be full of crudeness and lacking in basic writing skills. They also lacked the apparent common sense to realize that they were dealing with young(over 18) newbies who needed to be finessed and were hesitant to make the leap of actually meeting up and getting paid for it.

I had a good run. I was getting laid by different girls I found half to a third my age sometimes every night and sometimes twice a day at the height of it.

We had a good group of regular posters and we all shared our intel on here without reservation. There was enough to go around. I didn't use this site to find them. I knew how to find them. I used the site to brag about them as did a lot of us which is still very true today.

Things began to change after awhile and people started copying the ads that I was creating because they had no game. There was one guy, a lawyer, who began bad mouthing me to my regulars who he knew because I was freely sharing intel with everyone.

Then the likes of Cheg came along with his daily tales of sadistic abuse and even doxing some of the girls he abused without any consequences here.

Commando, one of the regulars got banned and then I got banned because someone asked me to private message them and that was the end of it here for me.

I came back a couple of years later but the whole flavor had changed. Fresh newbs were few and far between and the discussion centered around the same old girls being passed from monger to monger.

Say something someone doesn't like and end up in moderation. Fun!! :rolleyes:
Regarding that last paragraph, I believe your crime at that time was crossing Mr. Wiggles or contradicting him about Sara and he was protected by Banashit who then went out of his way to make your life on the board miserable.

Interesting story. I remember Commando and met him at one of the UG parties. Good guy.

It was a different thread back then and actually a more obscure one with little traffic.
And more importantly the girls being discussed had no idea.

Wow, I just read through all the threads here and this has to be the most interesting. I am working on getting all three girls in this AMP at the same time. Hope to be able to add my experience in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for all the input.