Ilda's Place

Couldn't find a thread.
Went for the first time last night, was immediately disappointed until I asked the girl on stage for a lap dance. The place was empty since it was only 9pm. It was too loud for me to understand her response when I asked her name but she was surprisingly pretty, Dominican, dark skin (not African) nice long straight hair, usual super soft stripper skin and scent, her appearance and performance coupled with blacklight reminded me of being in Curves before the switch. The place is small though, and has no lap dance rooms or designated area, just a stool by the bar, but she had no problem showing me her tits, pussy etc. , feel her pussy OTC, Let me finger her by the 3rd dance.

No takeout (yet) and I wonder how easy it would be to skip it in her if the girl and you are both feeling slick enough, since you're out of SIGHT on the corner. But that's an attempt for another day. I offered a good amount but she declined.

On the corner of Baxter and Judge streets in Jackson Hts. Been there for years with wide range in quality of dancers;all Latinas,some quite young and others way past their prime.

My man Pinga- good to see your post. BTW how does this place compare to the now dead Navy Yard and Fickle Filly? I miss having a decent cheap hole in the wall neighborhood go-go bar in the city limits.

Regards,

Pops

Can't really say as I haven't gone there in years but I don't recall gals being too liberal for cheap thrills like the the bars you mentioned or like the historic Wileys. Management was also a bit stricter back then.

En route home last night,I had planned to stop in and check out this place at about midnight. Couldn't find parking anywhere so I just left. Anyone been here lately?

Bridgeport, Connecticut, wow. Is that still as dangerous a place as it once was? Haven't been there in a while.
As dangerous as say Corona? never had a problem at any of the bars there but then again only went daytime. Most of the girls were shuttled from Queens and Bronx. Now I haven't gone in two years so things might have changed but I doubt it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My man Pinga- good to see your post. BTW how does this place compare to the now dead Navy Yard and Fickle Filly? I miss having a decent cheap hole in the wall neighborhood go-go bar in the city limits.

Regards,

Pops
Didn't know you went to the Philly.
Remember Paula? When she was drunk she was always pulling her panties down and showing off her cunt. She started losing her looks the last couple of years, her once taunt belly became puanchy.