Ignorant comments about how much is too much to pay for Asian vag.

What do you mean? It varies from girl to girl in any area of Jersey. Some won't even want more than 140, some maybe 220 If you find one (not saying under 25 obviously) willing, it's rare to be asked more than 2. If you hear 3 you're more into 3rd input territory at that price.

Flushing has always had the reputation as being the cheapest rates around seeing as how it is so saturated with Chinese providers I'm surprised to hear this 3 bills asking price.

You really being ignorant. Flushing has many wealthiest immigrants. These particular houses cater to Asian men. They value youth/looks over all else and will pay top dollars.

The ladies that end up working in New Jersey are Flushing street hooker hoping to make $140 instead of usual $80 . No diss but that's the truth.

pokler

Power Bottom
You really being ignorant. Flushing has many wealthiest immigrants. These particular houses cater to Asian men. They value youth/looks over all else and will pay top dollars.

The ladies that end up working in New Jersey are Flushing street hooker hoping to make $140 instead of usual $80 . No diss but that's the truth.
If you live in midtown, otherwise known as ground zero for P4P, why go to Flushing when all you can possible want is a few blocks away ?

What do you mean? It varies from girl to girl in any area of Jersey. Some won't even want more than 140, some maybe 220 If you find one (not saying under 25 obviously) willing, it's rare to be asked more than 2. If you hear 3 you're more into 3rd input territory at that price.

Flushing has always had the reputation as being the cheapest rates around seeing as how it is so saturated with Chinese providers I'm surprised to hear this 3 bills asking price.
So why would you commute all the way to flushing for bargains? I couldn’t envision going to Jersey for same

pokler

Power Bottom
So basically you and maybe one other person on UG live in midtown. Most others on the island or in queens would rather avoid travelling to Manhattan if we don't have to.
I suggest you follow Slinky's playbook. Even though just myself and one other UG member live in midtown ( according to you ) he is throwing his party where ? In midtown , because he knows that's where all the action is. If you want be where the best action is make the effort and time to come here.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Most of you haven't been around long enough to remember a thread from JAG which became quite famous and turned into a running joke:
Where to get bareback Greek in New Jersey.

There is quite a large amount of information here to discern what is or isn't available in Flushing. However, with the absolute dearth of reviews in New Jersey, the arguments about what you can get there are somewhat disingenuous. We do have a New Jersey section which used to be quite active. Many of you will remember the astounding exploits of some of the girls that Lacey brought to our events*. So if someone wants to bring up all of the great things that are in New Jersey, we absolutely welcome them, but it would be more credible if they backed it up with writing some reviews of these great places.

* Lacey used to tell me stories about the girls waking up the next day and pulling bills out of everywhere and then asking "where did all this money come from?"

Hi, long time lurker, but attempting to contribute. As an middle aged Asian man, I don’t know fully how I feel at times regarding some comments I read around “Asian V”, I believe it’s all relative imo. Just like “American girls” there are different tiers in this business.

Flushing is brought up a lot, but as you may or may not know - there are many more places that cater just to Asian men, specifically Chinese than to the rest. Unfortunately they at times don’t even serve me, because I’m not Chinese , but if I’m a guest of someone that is Chinese they will always allow me to partake because I’m at least Asian. With that being said, the quality of top tier girls in these places are tremendous and the prices for incall can range from $300-$1000 for an hour depending on the girl. I’ve lived in the states a long time, but at times I have a very different view point of looks, especially the face than members that contribute here.(thank you btw)

I don’t know where my comments are taking me, but I do agree there are some ignorant comments around what people should pay for “Asian V”, to be frank - as an Asian it does offend me at times. Regardless, there are many tiers you can hobby with, and you shouldn’t feel butt hurt if you think the price is too high, you can always find a level tier below to pay the price you are comfortable with. Just don’t glob all Asians in one category, we are not a monolith.