If you want UG to stick around...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Among the things we have been advised of is that we need to make the site more of a "general forum" so we need more posting in the sections like:
Real Estate
Food and Wine
Games of Chance
Etc.

Sorry for asking you guys to do extra work, but if you want us not to close dial like everybody else, you are going to have to help pitch in.

Among the things we have been advised of is that we need to make the site more of a "general forum" so we need more posting in the sections like:
Real Estate
Food and Wine
Games of Chance
Etc.

Sorry for asking you guys to do extra work, but if you want us not to close dial like everybody else, you are going to have to help pitch in.
What you are asking for us to do is exactly what makes UG not just your usual whoreboard.
ps. I wish you would have added Grammar and Usage to your list.;)

Real Estate
Food and Wine
Games of Chance
Etc.

How about a Physical Fitness section?

This is my area of interest and expertise. My other (actually even more important) hobby/lifestyle

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/forums/health-and-fitness.101/
What you are asking for us to do is exactly what makes UG not just your usual whoreboard.
ps. I wish you would have added Grammar and Usage to your list.;)
It can be about anything that people have interest in talking about it takes 5 minutes to open up an intersection, but it's pointless the week so if no one's going to post in it. So if people have topics that are and already covered in one of our sections let me know IF YOU ARE ALSO THEN GOING TO SPEND TIME POSTING THERE.