If you only knew

a tenth of the excuses we PROviders receive for excuses why they can not give info,,,, you would be quite surprised!

Here is my most recent.

I can not give you any information about me because I live at home and my mother is president of the PTA.

I left it at that but was dying to ask him if he meant President Bushes kids.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by candie
a tenth of the excuses we PROviders receive for excuses why they can not give info,,,, you would be quite surprised!

Here is my most recent.

I can not give you any information about me because I live at home and my mother is president of the PTA.

I left it at that but was dying to ask him if he meant President Bushes kids.
I was prepared to honor your request that I never contact you, and I will, but I have to ask: What does the last line of your post mean?
take care HP

Well, for the most part anyone in a public nj community position must not have an unlisted number.

Its common knowledge that anyone in a school position has there phone number available to a parent.

So for him to say that I was being sarcastic in saying that the mom must work for president Bush.

Now Bush's kids were also just recently in trouble for drinking as they are not of legal age, if you recall.

Another one I have received in the last few days is having sex with special pets:

Dear Candie,

Me again...Thanks for your respond I would be pleased much. I realy need you
to have love with me and mine Darlings(Animals) together we also love you.
We do not make safe sex mine animals are not accustomed to it and they never
had used Condoms to now. But You can be calmed down....and don't worry. They
are perhaps still much cleanly as many humans, because they are to be
executed a medicial examination for each month additionally they are assumed
also always four times in the month medicines against diseases. Perhaps it
is exaggerated, but I want that they are always going well you know.... They
are evenly mine "Darlings". And we will do all day and all time if we have
Lust for it, because mine six Bonobos(their are a special type of
Schimpanses because they are in the sexual regard like humans ) and two dogs
are much potent know you and they love it to have sex with Woman. They are
grow up by humans so they haven't interest in their type comrades. The black
ship boy(12 years) will do it for first time.
Do you know something about this Type Schimpanses(Bonobos) If you more
details questions about mine Animals all something please ask me. And don't
worry about the price.

some one elses kink, not mine for sure. This person is a not a USA citizen as well.

And I thought I had seen and heard it all.

I guess the elevator just doesn't reach that penthouse.

Someday you have got to write a book with all this crap.
hugs

Roflmas Tucker!!! just a peek though at what we get. On a different note though I am getting to the point where, I have to read once a week a provider putting up info on <prob the loser gerald> guy, which I can't understand why they do that, cause she didnt do her homework in the city she was visiting ?

Don't they realize that hurts all the providers? I get potential clients now that are not gonna give up their info due to this and I have to respond thats kewl, no problem. Then when the booking comes that day they think I am going? What a mess. I am just sticking with the clients I know.

Sorry for ranting.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
candie,

That is one of the points I try to make when I talk to laides about "outing" clients. Anyone does it, and it makes it not only impossible for anyone to get info, but ends up giving guys a reason to fabricate info ( which means that collection of it then becomes meaningless ).

justme

homo economicus
Don't they realize that hurts all the providers? I get potential clients now that are not gonna give up their info due to this and I have to respond thats kewl, no problem. Then when the booking comes that day they think I am going?

Am I reading the right? Are you booking and then bailing on appointments due to a lack of provided personal information after you've agreed that it isn't necessary