If we had a GTG, what UG character would you like to have a beer with?

Genius .... Billy ... FAIREMILY!!! ... LW for sure ... Mugi ... Trader ... Lots of guys and girls. Shy! ... Desilove! Lots more that I am probably forgetting about. Joeyboy ... Paperpusher ! FredFLint ... There are a few more but I forget their handles and some have changed.
Yeah, I mean we are all a good bunch, every one of us, without exception. (including all the gals, with the boys, young and old)

And, if, per chance, one were anything less than good, by misadventure, prior to joining the group; well, somehow, they become good, by us all swimming in the same pond, sharing the same resources, and oftentimes speaking our hearts and minds with the passion and conviction that we all seem to possess.

Much of the selfishness disappears, as one realizes the joy of sharing. And, reading a good post of another’s victory, whether it be with a sexual partner, or health, or wealth, or other, one rises to the poster’s level, and realizes he/she can also have that victory which may have been overlooked prior to reading the poster’s share.

The magnanimity of the owner of the board and the Moderators, and the structure are responsible for this board being what it is and not devolving into a mere low-level whore board.

King Otis was a wonderful writer. He made me feel like I was there with his writing style. Hope he is well. Happy New Year to all you guys and girls. There isn’t one of you that I wouldn’t like to have a beer with!

billyS

Reign of Terror
King Otis was a wonderful writer. He made me feel like I was there with his writing style. Hope he is well. Happy New Year to all you guys and girls. There isn’t one of you that I wouldn’t like to have a beer with!
Who the hell is King Otis?

His writing style was impeccable. He could tell a story like none before or since.

Funny two people mentioned @paperpusher
He hasn't been on in a very long time.

I do remember he was very active in AMPs and the Politics and Religion section.
I go out to lunch with him every once in a while in our common environs (near where he works and near where I live) and we occasionally meet up in Flushing. He is doing fine.

As @Slinky Bender posted he got into a pissing contest (unnecessary IMHO, I still can't figure out his rationale ) and got himself banned. He has not interest in getting back on UG.