If we had a GTG, what UG character would you like to have a beer with?

How I picture two of my favorites;
@Massy - not that tall but built thick and muscular. Lots of tats, possibly a sleeve tat on one of his arm. Deep voice with thick LI or Brooklyn accent. Perpetual five o clock shadow.

@steveoo1970 - big guy, maybe 6'2". Soft dad bod but still has some traces of a once fit physique. The same "slight" belly he is so forgiving of his many conquests. Bigger than life type personality.
That’s actually scary accurate. Makes me wonder if we actually have met. Tattoos however amplify, I could have been a character on the HBO show OZ.

Two weeks back, I was in a newer sports bar off Sunrise and heard two men discussing not only the Edison Strip but UG itself. I sat there a stool away almost spitting out my beer. Made me wonder who on the board it could be or if it was one of the thousands of lurkers. Listening to their convo was rather amusing.

justme

homo economicus
(LMAO) Please continue. Don’t keep me in suspense. I need a good laugh. How would you describe those “members”?
Alternatively introspective and narcissistic with a constant veneer of erudite verbosity. Smart. Funny. At the time, I accused us of being not unlike teenage girls, and that’s probably still true.

But the first word that comes to mind is “friends”. I do miss them terribly - even the troublemakers

Alternatively introspective and narcissistic with a constant veneer of erudite verbosity. Smart. Funny. At the time, I accused us of being not unlike teenage girls, and that’s probably still true.

But the first word that comes to mind is “friends”. I do miss them terribly - even the troublemakers
Thanks. We pay homage to “Our Founding Fathers.”

justme

homo economicus
Thanks. We pay homage to “Our Founding Fathers.”
Thats just Slinky and Allen. The rest of us were, and continue to be, guests in their labor of love.

I guess the moderators should get some homage, too. Except for Cloud 9 and whoever it was that’s supposed to be minding the stereo and electronics threads.

That’s actually scary accurate. Makes me wonder if we actually have met. Tattoos however amplify, I could have been a character on the HBO show OZ.

Two weeks back, I was in a newer sports bar off Sunrise and heard two men discussing not only the Edison Strip but UG itself. I sat there a stool away almost spitting out my beer. Made me wonder who on the board it could be or if it was one of the thousands of lurkers. Listening to their convo was rather amusing.
Did you contemplate approaching them?

Would be cool to chill with some of you cats. I have read of the legendary parties and get togethers of the past.

@ Slinky/BillyS/LW/Ricker/ - What is the reason for no more parties or gatherings?

Maybe we could start a thread on a hypothetical list of mongers we would like to hang with? Too gay??
What would really be cool is a panting of the "Monger Con". It would look like that picture of the dogs playing poker.