If visiting South Florida, please support the hard working Independents!

Originally posted by Phantom
THANK YOU Guy, but you deserve the credit, without the url you posted in your previous post I never would have find that index of files. :D and a ;)
yeah, teamwork.

uh, maybe i shouldn't say anything, but perhaps we could say something to assuage billwill's wounded feelings. after all, whatever his motivation, he did wind up supplying us with a lot of free jpgs for our collections ;).

Re: Don't worry about that.....

Originally posted by billwill
As far as the "collections" comment, to each their own. My INTENTION of originally posting was to help the girls out a bit ...
we share the same ultimate goal, bill will. my ultimate goal, too, is to help the girls. that's why i download their jpgs. it helps me to focus my attention on my ultimate goal.

Billwill,

If you are REALLY interested in helping these girls, talk to them, convince them to become frequent posters here on Utopia Guide.

I can not think of any other better advertising for them to interact with the male posters here.

Even a small amount of interaction by them here on Utopia Guide will pay them big dividends.

at least tell julye to get her ass to ny already.

btw....didn't she once post here or was it just a link?

:cool:

[Edited by Ozzy on 03-18-2001 at 08:32 PM]

Sorry billwill, but your original post sounds more like an advertisement for the girls and your (?) site, than it does to help any of us out. After all, since I go down to S Fla for a total of about 3 weeks every winter (just came back) and do much research before I go, I can tell you that the ONLY ONE of that site's ladies that I have not seen on (plenty of) other sites is Simone. ALL of the other girls can be seen in many places including the oft-TBD-posting Julye, Morgan and Taylor.

One of them is on independentgirls.com (possibly a competitor of yours, or maybe just another site of yours) where the owner supposedly charges 1 blowjob a month per girl to be listed on his site. Seems to be a very reasonable cost to me for such good advertising. And THIS site your telling us about says the space was DONATED and "There is never a fee for a girl to advertise on this site". And TBD, if you stay away from HIM, is free (also ?). Perhaps you should let Julye, Taylor and the others know of the independentgirls.com site.

So you say "MANY (of us) forget just how much an Independent Provider (no matter where they are located) actually invests in attempts to make her name and reputation known"; maybe it's that many of us (you ?) don't realize how LITTLE it takes to make the ladies known to us.

Anyway, never hurts to have more sites with the pretty ladies on them.