If the condom breaks..... ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
That’s nuts. I’ve never been asked for that… even by non-pros.
Have you ever cum inside someone accidentally? Condom break?

I've had a non-pro ask me after we fucked unprotected in my car, she hopped on CG after blowing me and rode me to completion.
It's not like I could have pulled out, and she really needed some dick so she wasn't stopping. She was married and after we both came and calmed down we discussed it like adults and agreed Plan B was the best way to go and I offered to pay for it. We went to the nearest CVS and got one.

I had a LMP girl about 3.5 years ago offer me bbfs if I brought Plan B.
And no there is no review of her because it was at the time Banacek was busting my balls, had me put in moderation and him and Waterclone were deleting everything I tried to post.

I think it was around that.

The non pro story is from 2005 and we were also drinking.

I knew her from work and went out on a Friday after work and had a few, went back to my car and parked around the back of the place. Her husband was fat and impotent and she really needed some dick.
Who was I to deny her?
a girl I used to see uses spermicide. It’s a cream that you shoot up there and it’s cheap and she never had an issue. Comes in an applicator that looked like a tampon. I cream pied her like 5 times a week even when she was on her period.

I was not gonna turn down cream pie chances if that’s all I need to do before banging her.

It served as lubricant as well.

Man, sometimes women want to live in the moment in a situation like hers. I had
Married woman I was with try the it’s ok to cum in her, but it was ongoing and I resisted for a while, then used the pull and pray method or when she had her period. Happy hunting

justme

homo economicus
Yes, many times

How much is it exactly? $50?
But I guess never with anyone who was going to sweat 50 dollars. Honestly, most times I assumed the woman just played the odds. Maybe they would have hit me up later If they were unlucky? As far as I know, there are no little justmes running around except for the one I live with.

I had one girl send me a pic of her with the plan B on her tongue. I was sure she was on the pill when I came inside her, but I was evidently mistaken. That pic was the first I learned that I might have had something to worry about.

I dunno, I feel like it’s cost of doing business for a pro, but I also get how it’s in my interest, too. I would almost surely give someone who asked the money, but it just seems odd to be asked.

I've had a non-pro ask me after we fucked unprotected in my car, she hopped on CG after blowing me and rode me to completion.
It's not like I could have pulled out, and she really needed some dick so she wasn't stopping. She was married and after we both came and calmed down we discussed it like adults and agreed Plan B was the best way to go and I offered to pay for it. We went to the nearest CVS and got one.

I had a LMP girl about 3.5 years ago offer me bbfs if I brought Plan B.
And no there is no review of her because it was at the time Banacek was busting my balls, had me put in moderation and him and Waterclone were deleting everything I tried to post.
Yes, many times

But I guess never with anyone who was going to sweat 50 dollars. Honestly, most times I assumed the woman just played the odds. Maybe they would have hit me up later If they were unlucky? As far as I know, there are no little justmes running around except for the one I live with.

I had one girl send me a pic of her with the plan B on her tongue. I was sure she was on the pill when I came inside her, but I was evidently mistaken. That pic was the first I learned that I might have had something to worry about.

I dunno, I feel like it’s cost of doing business for a pro, but I also get how it’s in my interest, too. I would almost surely give someone who asked the money, but it just seems odd to be asked.
Indeed sounds like an upsale tax.

a girl I used to see uses spermicide. It’s a cream that you shoot up there and it’s cheap and she never had an issue. Comes in an applicator that looked like a tampon. I cream pied her like 5 times a week even when she was on her period.

I was not gonna turn down cream pie chances if that’s all I need to do before banging her.

It served as lubricant as well.
From what I remember from past GF's, it tastes awful.

Strange reading this. I had to read what “Plan B” was . What is Plan C? I never gave things like this a single thought.

With sugar babies, I would politely ask if she was on the pill or had her tubes tied. And of course if it was ok to creampie her.

If there was a chance of pregnancy, plan b was me giving her a rectal suppository….

justme

homo economicus
HvB had a very confrontational style and attracted a lot of enemies. I think the hatred of her was so palpable that if you ever thought she had something good to say, it came off as fawning. She and I certainly got into it more than once, but I did value her insight on a lot of issues.

I still don’t really understand what she was doing here.

PSwope promised me a tutoring gig. Hopefully he’s found a young Amazon to break his ankles in the courts and break a sweat in the sheets.

If you had one all good. If you did not and she is not of BC, you will be giving her a false sense of security (thus she won't bother with plan B) and you could have your mongering $ siphoned off for next 21 years. Just sayin.
Thank god i really do have one lol!! And most sa females get happy when i tell them i have one before hand lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Isn’t that what burner phones are for?
I think even with a burner if they really wanted to find you they could.

For a hooker getting revenge because you didn't pay her she really can't use legal channels because she is already on the wrong side of the law.

But to settle a paternity suit a girl and her family can hire a law firm and PI's to track you down.

She still knows where you fucked her. With all the cameras around these days I'd say there is a good chance she can find you.

Isn’t that what burner phones are for?
Yeah, providing that if there is a circumstance requiring the burner to disappear — that you dispose of it.

Whoever, given that a lot of $ can be involved for the girl and that the monger who got her pregnant will still monger, all she has to do is place ads for herself and hope that the monger will answer one and show up for a session where she can get his plate #.

That said, it's really low to tell someone that you had a vasectomy when you didn't, giving her a reason to expect that she doesn't have to use a plan B. what are we talking about here - I mean under $50 bucks to mitigate a possible problem that rarely happens? In all my yeas of mongering, thousands of women, maybe I've had 2 condoms break. In each case I knew immediately that it broke and I put a fresh condom on.