If it's not personal, why do girls take it so personally?

no u dont have to wait nine months and making a comment like the one u just made really shows ur inner juvenile self and i will not quiet myself for u or anybody who comes along . if i have an opinion i'll speak it . so i suggest maybe you should hush and not take it so personally . what do think just because i am a provider that i shouldn't express my opinion even it is way off base..... yeah ok thats me thats exactly what i'll do ... yeah right . did u even understand what i was trying to say? . maybe what happend a yr and 1/2 ago is a year and a half ago . so big deal. move on. stop trying to fight with me cause i'm not trying to fight with you .

Your post is pretty funny. People who do not pick fights, do not respond in the way you did. But in the spirit of things, I will end it here, if you do.

Your post is pretty funny. People who do not pick fights, do not respond in the way you did. But in the spirit of things, I will end it here, if you do.
What a sneaky way to try to get the last word. Thin skin is contagious. The first rule is to never ever use the the second person ("you") in posts. The hypothetical indefinite third person often gets the job done here, as in:

"One would think that some clients are more fun than others."

etc.

What a sneaky way to try to get the last word. Thin skin is contagious. The first rule is to never ever use the the second person ("you") in posts. The hypothetical indefinite third person often gets the job done here, as in:

"One would think that some clients are more fun than others."

etc.
Sigh!

I could have escalated it and you could have left sleeping dogs lie. If I continued, it hardly would have been a fair fight.

You are clearly inteligent enough based upon last post. So I will not feel so contrained about responding to you.

So lets turn this around. What compels you, that you need to be Randi's white knight?

Sigh!

I could have escalated it and you could have left sleeping dogs lie. If I continued, it hardly would have been a fair fight.

You are clearly inteligent enough based upon last post. So I will not feel so contrained about responding to you.

So lets turn this around. What compels you, that you need to be Randi's white knight?
Ok I baited you and you did not bite. I stand by what I said before. You are clearly an intelligent guy and maybe a better man. LOL

To be honest I only met a handful of providers who actually care if you finish or not there were a few times I could not pop when time was up oh well time for you to go now that seems like not taking anything personally. On the other hand I have met some providers who will go the extra mile to ensure I pop and of course I show my appreciation by giving some extra funds

To be honest I only met a handful of providers who actually care if you finish or not there were a few times I could not pop when time was up oh well time for you to go now that seems like not taking anything personally. On the other hand I have met some providers who will go the extra mile to ensure I pop and of course I show my appreciation by giving some extra funds
Yes-I’ve never ever had a problem with the first, but the second—-
For the most part, I’ve always been fortunate enough to meet those who will try their best for #2…
Yes, it’s a “ business transaction “ , but if you treat them well, they will go the extra mile —

I’ve sometimes find myself in the position where I can’t finished during a session, not because of the service provided, it just doesn’t happen. Usually it’s always the first time I meet with a provider. Not sure if it has to do with the excitement,and anticipation or just nervous of finishing too fast because the service is good.

Follow up sessions tend to go a lot smoother, but definitely have to give credit to providers who genuinely care when you finish, always appreciate their hard work. I do think it’s nice to tip a little extra if you find yourself in a situation like this.

I’m all up for not tipping or even not trying another time with a provider that gives me that feel that assures me it’s 100% a transaction.

And in addition—
Always a little something extra, if I finish well short of alloted time, and she does not rush me out, taking time to treat me like a person, not a transactional experience

( applies to the higher end companion, which is my preference, not the SW type)

I had forgotten that I wrote this way back when. Just recently I noticed the same issue popping up again.

When we fail to cum, in her eyes, and according to the natural laws of the human/animal kingdom, a disruption, an oddity, a violation of the natural tendencies have occurred.

This raises a red flag in her eyes, even though she has seen it before. But, it is still considered a negative and not a positive in the normal mechanics of her duties.

Especially, coupled with the fact that many men prematurely ejaculate, which oftentimes is a boon to a very busy working girl.

And, the boon is twofold. One, she gets paid for short work. And, two, she might consider the reason for your prematurity to be her irresistible charm and femininity.

One girl asked me, when she was deprived of my orgasmic release, if I was saving my big load for my girlfriend or wife. (smart girl, and a very intuitive question)

Every action has a beginning middle and end. She expects you to gush, just because she believes that you came to her for that sole purpose.

And, in my opinion, her generalization is far too simplistic. She assumes far too much. My left hand and vivid imagination can get the job done more efficiently and more cheaply than the most expensive girl on the block. I am not there for relief, as much as the sensual sights, delights and sounds, the pleasure of relatedness, and the marvelous structure of the female form that I can admire, palpate, explore and exercise, using all my physical senses, mind and emotion to experience and store data of the encounter.

Generally speaking, the price you pay her are twofold, your money deposit used to enter, and your seminal deposit required to exit.

That’s just how it’s been for thousands of years.

Anything less than that time-honored tradition, would be a disappointment, cause for upset, an aberration, an abortion, at least to her concept of the arrangement.

I mean, we come in with our appendage ripe and ready, swollen with seed, and it is her job to relieve you of that so-called burden, in her mind. Of course, she realizes that you come, also, for some warmth and tenderness, and for fulfillment of eroticisms. Yet, those are just tools and scenery on one’s journey to seminal emancipation.

We come in with the predominance of the teeming testosterone force, to poke and frolic in her cozy and inviting interior. Nature also endows her with the sufficient soft swarming estrogenic warmth to subdue your raging cobra, drain him, gather his essence, and render him impotent. (unless you are on drugs to promote priapism)

Why wouldn’t she be heartbroken if all her efforts failed, even if she was paid quite handsomely?

By not surrendering our essence, we have broken the unspoken code of nature, that we are given as much pleasure as we can tolerate, as long as we surrender our milky sap before leaving her feminine fortress.

Show me another mammal, a tiger, horse, elephant that dillydallies in his mate’s sweet spot and doesn’t come out dribbling a few wayward drops back to the earth.

Listen to the AMP girl after the timer rings and you are still pounding, as she pleads “亲爱的
出来, 出来, 出来 !!!” (Qīn'ài de, chu lai, chu lai, chu lai) (darling, come out, come out, come out)

Of course, there are mitigating factors. We males of our species have divorced ourselves from the natural world of other creatures. We have sought out substances that increase the frequency and prolong our periods of copulation and allow the retention of semen. In many ways they are ill-prepared for such powerful aphrodisiacs and the frequency and length of sexual activity that ensues.

Most girls feel it incumbent upon themselves to finish the job after embarking upon the mission, just because that is just in rhythm with the universal principle of sex.

And, it is logical for a girl to expect you to orgasm because I would guess that 95% of the guys involved in intercourse will ejaculate. It is rather an oddity to not ejaculate, and some girls feel duty-bound to complete the task.

Then there are those of us who maintain total control and can easily release at any given moment, but have chosen not to because watching her climax, shiver, whine, shout, pant, slap, kiss, tongue, gyrate and embrace us is actually far greater enjoyment than merely our short-lived orgasmic burst. Not to mention her female plump features being a veritable playground of excitement, fleshy voluptuous body parts to admire handle hold, suck, fuck and cherish.

When we fail to ejaculate, some girls feel somewhat inadequate, as if their beauty and femininity was not enough to excite you into orgasm.

Some girls will go overtime to get you off, as an act of mercy and blue-collared ethics.

Sometimes your release also satisfies them. They have a moment of reprieve and respite and can see the fruits of their labor, and rest with you momentarily.

Also, psychologically, they tamed you. They dociled your aggression. You leave in a more civilized, less powerful demeanor. In your hyper-relaxed sometimes euphoric afterglow, spontaneous tipping might occur, or if asked for a bit more, the donor might easily accede. Your contented satisfaction might lead to further generosity.

Some girls want you to be exhausted so you don’t move on to another woman, a competitor or another lover. One girl actually walked me to my ride, arm-in-arm, protecting me from the onslaught of other ladies in the red light district, ready to pounce on me.

Some feel if they worked you over pretty good, and never got you close, then their job is done; they gave you all they had. And, you must have some medical ejaculatory problem. And, it is not their problem. They are not your nursemaid.

For some girls, I must use the “It’s not you; it’s me” line. Then they back off as long as the customer looks happy. If the customer looks pained, they will go back to work and try some loving sweet talk as a secret seasoning, and lend a hand or some other body part to finish the task.

Sometimes, I walk in there with no intention at all to orgasm. I just want to enjoy the motion, and sometimes I will use her as my warm-up tool for an immediate second round with her older or younger sister in the same or nearby brothel. If still feeling like a silverback gorilla, I might go for a third or head for the showers and call it a night and sleep it off. There’s always tomorrow!!!

In any event, for whatever reason one fails to ejaculate, I find it far better to maintain my composure, embrace her with a big hug, leave with a big smile of satisfaction, a warm loving demeanor and a “thank you,” taking the blame for it, or pushing the blame on lack of sleep or medication, or some other lame excuse.

As I see it, she oftentimes is misguided by the erroneous belief that I am paying her predominantly for the purpose of enjoying my own passage of semen from my penis.

That is a fallacy in my opinion, because oftentimes a good solid long amber piss after a luxurious 6 hours of a good night’s sleep, the long passage of that urine running from my bladder, through my urethra, hitting air and watching that golden stream as it yellows the clear pool in my lavatory basin is not all that dissimilar to a good orgasmic seminal emission during intercourse.

And the prelude to that male orgasm with all the senses, emotions and mind on full throttle, full alert for a long period of time, oftentimes far eclipses the male orgasm, which oftentimes is anticlimactic, a cessation of sexual pleasure. Almost like when the teacher shouted out “recess is over.” How cold and cruel those words sounded.

Oftentimes she places all her attention on two very mundane points, namely, getting her money and getting you off.