I was passing though and...

I don't pop on here as often as I should. I moved quite some distance away from NYC some time ago. I still talk to my friend Slinky now and again. I should log in more often to support his board. Perhaps I will. I'm older and it's not the old days with all the parties and getting together with Slinky, Ozzy, Dr Rath and the rest.

I do miss most of that.

So, anyway, it's Spring again and an old man's mind turns to the same things a young man's mind turns to... so I figured I would pop in and wish all you chatting about how you are currently going about getting laid, or providing for those seekers, a rousing good ...

Wishing well...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I don't pop on here as often as I should. I moved quite some distance away from NYC some time ago. I still talk to my friend Slinky now and again. I should log in more often to support his board. Perhaps I will. I'm older and it's not the old days with all the parties and getting together with Slinky, Ozzy, Dr Rath and the rest.

I do miss most of that.

So, anyway, it's Spring again and an old man's mind turns to the same things a young man's mind turns to... so I figured I would pop in and wish all you chatting about how you are currently going about getting laid, or providing for those seekers, a rousing good ...

Wishing well...
I do wish the parties were still a thing… they are still talked about by the OG’s!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Remember Slinky used to have a thread called the list?
Very Random, no title to the post but one could usually guess why the components of the list were put together.

Thorn
Justlooking
Pswope
Ozzy
Duckman
Tank commander
Cloud Nine

I do wish the parties were still a thing… they are still talked about by the OG’s!
You and I both. I try to talk Slinky into bringing them back every once in awhile, then common sense sets back in. For any number of reasons this isn't the right time for something of that nature, on that grand a scale. Though it would be great, if only to witness the like of "The Lady in Red", with so much else competing for attention, causing such a stir with little more than an extraordinary sense of sensual flair.

Plus I readily admit, my inner carnival barker misses the hosting duties. My black on black and that flaming red tie gets very little reason to get out and about these days. {dopey grin}