I think I'm done with car dates.

I had to pull a double yesterday, so I'm getting off around 11, I'll be exhausted but won't be able to fall asleep soundly without getting the poison out first, and there's only one proper way to do that. I hit up half dozen ppl. I'd have to stop home first to shower, I'm even less comfortable on a car date when I'm not clean, so most of my regulars are saying midnight is too late. 2 UTRs are saying yes, but one bails around 11. I've got one willing to meet tho, thank goodness. I kind of like parking lots in lower end incorporated villages for these deeds, if I'm staying within a few towns distance. My beliefs are, the local PD is more concerned with the gang crimes, and the other serious issues there that you don't find in neighboring communities, to really care about a car bj, and the parking lots there always have vehicles in them, no matter what time of day or night, due to the overcrowding from the illegal housing market, just my beliefs tho, i have no evidence to support, anyway... pick her up locally, and head to my favorite municipal lot in a local incorporated village. Plenty of cars to park between and try to stay hidden. Jump in the back seat, chat a little more, then on to the deed. This one always gets into it, more of a cock worship, than a quick bj. Kisses and licks, and little moans, long, slow, deep. I've known this woman for over 2 years, we're very comfortable with each other, and there's never been an issue with car bjs. When we first met, they were quick, but over the years, we've relaxed, and i enjoy her slower pace now, especially in this familiar environment. So I'm sitting back, enjoying the session, when not 1, but 2 PD vehicles come creeping past, with spot lights on, checking registration and inspection tags. My head was back, and my eyes were closed, for obvious reasons, low music in the background, she was bobbing her head, paying no attention, then a light in my eyes. I look, see, stop her head from bobbing, start to sit up and adjust myself, all my tags are legit, i shield my eyes to try and see what their intention is, and they just keep going. Not even a pause to see what I'm up to. And the one spot lighting me, definitely saw me in the back seat. I go flaccid immediately, have her stay down till they're both out of the lot, tell her the session is over, and drop her off, still backed up with poison. Funny thing is, she was apologizing the whole ride home, like any of this was her fault!
Wasted time, wasted money, wasted talent. I've never liked car dates, they're an unfortunate convenient side of the biz tho, and if I stop doing them, I'll lose a few ppl in my rotation. After last night, I'm not sure the risk is worth the reward anymore. Any other close calls out there?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I had to pull a double yesterday, so I'm getting off around 11, I'll be exhausted but won't be able to fall asleep soundly without getting the poison out first, and there's only one proper way to do that. I hit up half dozen ppl. I'd have to stop home first to shower, I'm even less comfortable on a car date when I'm not clean, so most of my regulars are saying midnight is too late. 2 UTRs are saying yes, but one bails around 11. I've got one willing to meet tho, thank goodness. I kind of like parking lots in lower end incorporated villages for these deeds, if I'm staying within a few towns distance. My beliefs are, the local PD is more concerned with the gang crimes, and the other serious issues there that you don't find in neighboring communities, to really care about a car bj, and the parking lots there always have vehicles in them, no matter what time of day or night, due to the overcrowding from the illegal housing market, just my beliefs tho, i have no evidence to support, anyway... pick her up locally, and head to my favorite municipal lot in a local incorporated village. Plenty of cars to park between and try to stay hidden. Jump in the back seat, chat a little more, then on to the deed. This one always gets into it, more of a cock worship, than a quick bj. Kisses and licks, and little moans, long, slow, deep. I've known this woman for over 2 years, we're very comfortable with each other, and there's never been an issue with car bjs. When we first met, they were quick, but over the years, we've relaxed, and i enjoy her slower pace now, especially in this familiar environment. So I'm sitting back, enjoying the session, when not 1, but 2 PD vehicles come creeping past, with spot lights on, checking registration and inspection tags. My head was back, and my eyes were closed, for obvious reasons, low music in the background, she was bobbing her head, paying no attention, then a light in my eyes. I look, see, stop her head from bobbing, start to sit up and adjust myself, all my tags are legit, i shield my eyes to try and see what their intention is, and they just keep going. Not even a pause to see what I'm up to. And the one spot lighting me, definitely saw me in the back seat. I go flaccid immediately, have her stay down till they're both out of the lot, tell her the session is over, and drop her off, still backed up with poison. Funny thing is, she was apologizing the whole ride home, like any of this was her fault!
Wasted time, wasted money, wasted talent. I've never liked car dates, they're an unfortunate convenient side of the biz tho, and if I stop doing them, I'll lose a few ppl in my rotation. After last night, I'm not sure the risk is worth the reward anymore. Any other close calls out there?
Didn’t I say last night that you need a vacation?? Those late night hours have you on edge!

Sure, i mentioned in a different thread a while back, about my Pink Ticket summons for getting caught in the back seat in a park parking lot after park closing. had to get a lawyer and go in front of a judge, luckily judge reduced charges, cost me $2K for me and the girl. I have never been able to relax in a car again.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Sure, i mentioned in a different thread a while back, about my Pink Ticket summons for getting caught in the back seat in a park parking lot after park closing. had to get a lawyer and go in front of a judge, luckily judge reduced charges, cost me $2K for me and the girl. I have never been able to relax in a car again.
damn... that sucks. But props to you for paying her ticket too!

I do remember that. I probably should have found that thread instead of starting a new one, oops.