I think I might live next door to an in-house !!

He is looking for your reaction...and thriving on it... ignore whomever is not worth your time and effort and they will eventually go away... the longer you "engage" with them, the longer it will take for them to go away...
Just my opinion...

It is following me around the board today. It's the same one reincarnated with a different handle, determined to cause this board grief. I do ignore but it doesn't go away because it is sick and obsessed. The staff is spread thin enough that they don't need this freak resurfacing every couple of days. This freak a cowardly troublemaker who just doesn't know when to crawl back in it's hole. This is also not it's only venue to obsess over the UG advertisers. Funny thing because it called me neurotic, what's more neurotic then obsessing over a whore that has more of an emotional stake with a cockroach.

Look on the bright side, you have a fan... I would take it as flattery that someone out there is so obsessed with you that they need to reinvent themselves and stalk you.. kind of a compliment..

It is following me around the board today. It's the same one reincarnated with a different handle, determined to cause this board grief. I do ignore but it doesn't go away because it is sick and obsessed. The staff is spread thin enough that they don't need this freak resurfacing every couple of days. This freak a cowardly troublemaker who just doesn't know when to crawl back in it's hole. This is also not it's only venue to obsess over the UG advertisers. Funny thing because it called me neurotic, what's more neurotic then obsessing over a whore that has more of an emotional stake with a cockroach.
He is ranting over on CL about UG as well, just ignore him, he will get swept away eventually.

Is it the traffic that bothers you or the noise. It seems its more like the traffic and do I denote some envy ?
"Traffic" is not necessarily "heavier traffic". Not to mention that most of these Asian spots are too cheap and heavier traffic does not necessarily mean much more money.

I think there is little for an independent to envy her Asian colleagues.

Not if money is involved
If you think money motivates me then you really don't know me.

If you think I could envious of any one of peers you really really don't know me.

If you think I could envious a place that is rushing their clients and seeing what appears to be convicts you really really really don't know me.

I started this thread with sincere intentions of advice and I though it was an interesting topic for city dwellers but ill will and stupid assumptions had ruined it.

If you think money motivates me then you really don't know me.

If you think I could envious of any one of peers you really really don't know me.

If you think I could envious a place that is rushing their clients and seeing what appears to be convicts you really really really don't know me.
Does this mean doubles are out of the question?