I think I might live next door to an in-house !!

Being a complete lazy ass, I dream about having an incall place in my building. Just not in my floor.
This is my question, what would you do if you had one next door to you and the floor traffic was giving you no peace? I just think they should just be more considerate with the door slamming and stomping

DFTT

If they were not responsive to your hint hint about noise moving in... then maybe you should just come out and be like "hey ... i know your running a brothel in there... so if you know whats good for you you'll make arangments so i don't hear see or know about it"

DFTT

If they were not responsive to your hint hint about noise moving in... then maybe you should just come out and be like "hey ... i know your running a brothel in there... so if you know whats good for you you'll make arangments so i don't hear see or know about it"
I am going to have a guy do it if the stomping continues. They just need to put down a runner and stop slamming the door. The thing is I am not sure and have no prove but my instincts are telling me yes especially when I saw the guy leaving, there are very few things that could put that look of guilt on a man's face, lol.

I would never go to my landlord, he would not give a shit anyway, we are rodent problem that he shrugs off amongst other things. Believe me I thought of moving and working out of here but decided against it because of the rodent problem, it's really bad and I also do not live in the best neighborhood.

I am going to have a guy do it if the stomping continues. They just need to put down a runner and stop slamming the door. The thing is I am not sure and have no prove but my instincts are telling me yes especially when I saw the guy leaving, there are very few things that could put that look of guilt on a man's face, lol.

I would never go to my landlord, he would not give a shit anyway, we are rodent problem that he shrugs off amongst other things. Believe me I thought of moving and working out of here but decided against it because of the rodent problem, it's really bad and I also do not live in the best neighborhood.
after the 10th time doing this there is no look of guilt. at least I think I walk out with a smile on my face now a days.

but being serous now. just ring there bell and ask them nicely to keep the noise down. if they are running an incall I am sure they will comply.

Call 311 for the home vermin issue

Clearly your landlord is in violation of NYC's housing maintenance code & should be reported. You have a lot of rights as a tenant & have an option of civil action as well if 311 cannot resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Regarding the other vermin here...well hopefully a mod or the lack of engagement from members will take care of that infestation. If these folks are inconsiderate to simple things like noise & foor traffic, I can't imagine what they're doing to the building's plumbing & sewage with condom disposal & papertowel clean up. I think a major sewage flood may be coming your way, you made need to start waterproofing your valuables.

Clearly your landlord is in violation of NYC's housing maintenance code & should be reported. You have a lot of rights as a tenant & have an option of civil action as well if 311 cannot resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Regarding the other vermin here...well hopefully a mod or the lack of engagement from members will take care of that infestation. If these folks are inconsiderate to simple things like noise & foor traffic, I can't imagine what they're doing to the building's plumbing & sewage with condom disposal & papertowel clean up. I think a major sewage flood may be coming your way, you made need to start waterproofing your valuables.
Your so funny, it's just as well I haven't got any valuables.

I know it isn't the same because it was a commercial building, but years ago I worked at a place that had an AMP on the floor above. Most of the time it wasn't really an issue, in fact it was kind of funny to be in the middle of a serious discussion and hear the sound of springs bouncing and the occasional "loudie" grunting and groaning right over our heads. It would be pretty audible late at night when the building was somewhat empty.

I was at an amp which was located at 405 Canal. A lawyer stopped in to inquire if anyone there was responsible for "writing grafitti on the building". This was in front of the papasan and a lineup of girls. GO figure.
However you do have a right to peace, quiet, and privacy. I'd be happy to play lawyer for you. I'll even bring over a bottle of champagne and make some champagne cocktails for you!

I was at an amp which was located at 405 Canal. A lawyer stopped in to inquire if anyone there was responsible for "writing grafitti on the building". This was in front of the papasan and a lineup of girls. GO figure.
I thought this was one of those "lawyers' jokes"?

Next thing, you saw another lawyer stopping by a few guys who were writing graffiti on the wall and asked them whether it was true that there was an AMP in the building.