I recognized her immediately…

In 2001, I worked at a local airport. It was after 9/11 and before the TSA took over. Good money at the time. Anyway, there I was standing at a terminal as passengers were exiting from their flight. I’m just standing there and there’s someone that looks familiar. I make eye contact with this blonde. I knew immediately. It was the adult performer Houston. She looked away immediately. I probably wasn’t the only one in that airport to jerk off to her gang bang videos.

I met a man years ago at the bar of Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club on West Side Highway that said he was apart of one of the Gang Bang world records with her. This is when there were still peep shows and he was at the hustler club to ‘get warm’ before fucking an ‘immigrant slut’ at a one of our bygone peep shows of times square. Sad part is this wasn’t that long ago (2007/08) but feels like an eternity.

I met a man years ago at the bar of Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club on West Side Highway that said he was apart of one of the Gang Bang world records with her. This is when there were still peep shows and he was at the hustler club to ‘get warm’ before fucking an ‘immigrant slut’ at a one of our bygone peep shows of times square. Sad part is this wasn’t that long ago (2007/08) but feels like an eternity.
It definitely does feel like an eternity. I frequented many peep shows in NYC. Good times!

They were cleaning part of the gym yesterday in between classes and the smell of the detergent brought back memories of the peep shows on the Deuce, the jizz moppers going into a booth after the customer emptied his balls on the floor.
Same happens to me. The smell of bleach brings me back to the early days of peep shows and viewing booths. After the jizz moppers did their job, you could walk confidently through the area lol. I can still hear the sound of walking over the dirty, sticky floor. One time leaving Sugar Bush when they still had “nude girls” (loved those neon signs), I checked the bottom of my sneakers before getting into my car. Turns out, there’s some cum on the bottom of my sneaker. Just to play it safe, threw those sneakers over the fence. Starting wearing sneakers I didn’t care about losing after that.

I remember way when at the beginning of the CL days, I used to see this gorgeous blonde named Bella. Huge natural boobs, thin waist, nice ass and the most beautiful pussy lips I’ve ever laid my eyes on. She stayed in high end hotels like the Hilton on 110. They curled up into the shape of a rosebud. I was pretty new to the whole “online” thing. She had a pretty nasty stuck up disposition. After a few visits , I eventually moved on.

A few years later, I went to visit a “busty Italian “ brunette named Nicole. She was at the old roadway inn in Huntington. She had a ok attitude. As soon as I spread her legs to enter her, I saw her pussy lips and said “Bella!!”. She was like “OMG!!! You remember me? “ and I said “it’s the pussy lips… they’re unforgettable “.