I need to read the rules

"If we can't post for these girls"
Kind of says it all.
You have repeatedly violated the rules of this website.
You are now permanently moderated and probably should have little expectation of future posts going through.
I just don’t get it. I’ve never seen a site that is more clear about how to post reviews and what you can and can’t do. Why not just follow the script?

Wayne Stephen

I need to read the rules
Bella 5/5*****

I am trying to follow the rules, so here is another try. I saw Bella last week, she is from other places in Manhattan but she has landed at Gold Spa on King Street in Brooklyn. She spent many months in Philly but has now returned. Her gfe service and her beauty are amazing. From start to finish I had a great recent visit with her.

All I can say is parking is easy compared to Manhattan and just a bridge away. If you want additional info just throw me a message.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
In case any of you wonder why the moderators as well as myself get frustrated:

Slinky Bender
Have you even bothered to read the rules? Because we are extremely clear on post which are tantamount to ads and you continually ignore that rule.

Wayne Stephen:
I have read the rules many times, still think they are not precise, I want to help you move your site forward but unless you can be more specific I am in doubt what I have violated.

Slikybender:
So you have read the rules many times but you still think not posting any meaningful information in your "reviews" and then telling people to PM you is ok? Then I can't help you.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

Slinky Bender
Have you even bothered to read the rules? Because we are extremely clear on post which are tantamount to ads and you continually ignore that rule.

Wayne Stephen:
I have read the rules many times, still think they are not precise, I want to help you move your site forward but unless you can be more specific I am in doubt what I have violated.

Slikybender:
So you have read the rules many times but you still think not posting any meaningful information in your "reviews" and then telling people to PM you is ok? Then I can't help you.
Wow

Slinky Bender

Wayne Stephen:

Slikybender:
Relatively obvious he/she is advertising for her

Four beautiful girls there today. Always take who is up and had a spectacular time with May. Parking in rear is very private and rarely do you wait or have to come back. So far this is my go to place on Long Island. Being a regular customer has its privileges ... I’ve never been disappointed so good luck to all. Enjoy!

Note from moderator:
If you had read the rules you would know that this should not be your first post.

Got a text from this place last night claiming it was Lily. I seem to doubt it though. After a few texts she got the name right but when I asked her to describe me she was off.
It might have been the boss or worse a cop. Not sure.
Too bad because if Lily were willing to step up her game she could compete with Nirvana.
Have you been back to this place since? How far past Target is it? I'd love to try something different than an AMP, but I don't want to ask them directions over the phone as I'm sure that'll throw up some red flags.

Last edited by a moderator: